WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ALL-IN-ONE AQUARIUMS
- It comes with all of the essentials you need, including equipment that has been properly matched to the size of the tank.
- Most all-in-one tanks are designed for easy maintenance which means less work for you and a cleaner, healthier aquarium for your fish.
- This type of tank is usually designed for aesthetics as well as easy maintenance so they look very attractive, even if the design is fairly simple.
- It can sometimes be cheaper to purchase an all-in-one aquarium than to purchase the tank and all of the equipment individually.
- When you purchase an all-in-one tank, you don’t have the option to choose your own equipment – you can’t always count on the manufacturer to include the best options available.
- Though they are sometimes advertised as such, all-in-one tanks are just “plug and play” – you still need to know the basics about setting up and maintaining an aquarium yourself.
- If you later decide that you want to expand or adapt your tank, you may not be able to make changes to the equipment very easily – especially for things like lighting or filtration.
- Buying an all-in-one aquarium is not always less expensive than purchasing the equipment separately, especially if you go with a top-quality model.
Most Recent Forum Discussions
- setting up tank - By vostric, (0 replies)
I have a 20G tank, with a nice open space in the middle of my Eco-Complete substrate, I have my heater and filtration in, I ...
- Brown algae on plants - By billy_corycat, (1 replies)
What can I do about brown algae on my plants? What causes this? And will it kill my plants?
- Black friday sales? - By billy_corycat, (0 replies)
Is there anything aquarium related that usually goes on sale for Black Friday? I'm wondering if there's anything I could save money on - this ...