About Yourself:I've always been into my fish, more tropical really as I've only had them tanks, but i fancied something different (as close to marine but less time consuming)
my mum worked at a local aquatic shop before it closed down when i was very young, my grandfather used to breed oscars, discus & bettas, so i guess its in the blood!
i love this tank, i had this put into a partition wall so it can be viewed from both sides, my toddlers love it and i keep them well educated!
Advice:this is my first cichlid tank!! so easy, just keep up with the water changes (personally i do 30-40% every 5 -7 days, and feed them 1/2 time a day. my fish are thriving and constantly breeding, so i must be doing something right! my and my toddlers love it!
Advice:Research the type of fish you want then build a tank to suit their needs.
Description:55 gallon freshwater tropical fish tank. Fish in my tank are: Electric Blue Cichlid, German Blue Ram, Blood Parrot, Blue Gourami, Gold Gourami, Marble Veil Angel, Assorted Veil Angel, Upside Down Catfish, Pictus Cat, Rainbow Shark, Otocinclus Catfish, Red Minor Serpae Tetra, Red Wag Swordtail, Red Platy, Silver Hatchet, Columbian Shark, African Butterfly fish.
Advice:Read up as much info as you can online and ask as many questions at your local aquariums.
Shop around for best prices.
Description:103 Litres / 27 Gallons cube tank.
- 47cm square cube tank. Custom made by the best glass tank maker in Sydney.
- Rimless 6mm glass, clear silicone. Includes all glass lids with handle.
- Solid pine wood cabinet built by professional aquarium cabinet maker. Water proofed stained and painted gloss black.
- Extra thick and safe styrofoam, cut to tank size, for tank saftey. Peace in mind.
- Eheim 2215 (350) Canister filter with all filter bio media and double taps. 620 litres per hour. (Rated for tanks up to 350 litres) - 15 watts
- Eheim Jager 100 watt heater. (Rated for tanks up to 150 litres) - 100 watts
- Beamswork 300 super slim LED light. 6500K. Moonlight/Daylight option. - 6 watts
- Serenity freshwater substrate gravel - Coffs Harbour natural colour course. 100% natural gravel.
- Aquarium large natural Pagoda / Niwa rock decorations. 100% natural rock.
- Natural Gold Vine driftwood. 100% natural.