* 60gal (48x15x18)
* 48" Aqualight Pro Light Fixture (24 Hour Lighting)
* Hang on Overflow (AquaClear)
* Custom Made 22gal Wet & Dry System * SeaClone 150 Protein Skimmer
* Quiet One 3000 Return Pump
* (2) AquaClear PowerHead (802)
* (2) AquaClear PowerHead (30)
* (2) Hydor FLO Rotating Deflector
* Rio 600 Water Pump
* Switching Current Water Director (SCWD)
Do a lot of HOMEWORK before you start & Take your time.
1 - Blue Tank, 1 - Damsel, 6 - Blue Green Chromes, 13 - Electric Blue Hermit Crabs, 1 - Clearer Shrimp, 1 - Chocolate Chip Star Fish
* Colony Polyps
* White Pom Pom Xenia
* Hairy Mushroom
* 50 pounds of Live Sand
* 85 Pounds of Live Rock
It's not over till the fat lady signs
This fish tank is one of my 2 hobbie. My other hobbie is flying RC Helicopters.
When you see signs of stress in your fish, you can then take steps to identify the source of that stress and then to resolve it before it becomes a major issue.
If you're looking for a unique way to stock your new tank, give freshwater shrimp a try.
If your fish is suffering, you may want to consider euthanasia as an option to humanely end his pain.