* 60gal (48x15x18)
* 48" Aqualight Pro Light Fixture (24 Hour Lighting)
* Hang on Overflow (AquaClear)
* Custom Made 22gal Wet & Dry System * SeaClone 150 Protein Skimmer
* Quiet One 3000 Return Pump
* (2) AquaClear PowerHead (802)
* (2) AquaClear PowerHead (30)
* (2) Hydor FLO Rotating Deflector
* Rio 600 Water Pump
* Switching Current Water Director (SCWD)
Do a lot of HOMEWORK before you start & Take your time.
1 - Blue Tank, 1 - Damsel, 6 - Blue Green Chromes, 13 - Electric Blue Hermit Crabs, 1 - Clearer Shrimp, 1 - Chocolate Chip Star Fish
* Colony Polyps
* White Pom Pom Xenia
* Hairy Mushroom
* 50 pounds of Live Sand
* 85 Pounds of Live Rock
It's not over till the fat lady signs
This fish tank is one of my 2 hobbie. My other hobbie is flying RC Helicopters.
There is nothing more beautiful than a thriving saltwater tank, but these tanks can be expensive to set up and maintain.
Learn how well stacked rocks can add personality and a natural look to your aquarium.
An overview of keeping fish in a fish bowl.