My brother-in-law and I have just recently taken this tank over from our father (in-law), so the details are a little new to us. This area is going to need to be updated when we find out all of the information.
- Tank - 190 Gallon (60"x30"x24") 3/4" glass
- Lighting - Giesemann 400/400 Plus
- Large Ultraclear 200WD Clearwater FL wet/dry sump filter.
- Deltec AP 600 Protein Skimmer
- Pentair Aquatics QL Series UV Sterilizer
- Mini-Calcium MPCCR Calcium Carbonate Reactor
- Kent Marine 120gpd Hi-S Reverse Osmosis Unit
- 2 Powerheads
I got into the hobby back in 2001 in the summer between high school and college. I got a great deal on a 40 gallon Eclipse setup and slowly built up a beautiful functioning marine setup. 3 years later that entire setup was stolen by my landlord (long story) and I've been without ever since. Now, 3 years after that, my father-in-law is tired of taking care of his $20,000+ marine haven and passed the responsability onto myself and his son. We've been in charge of this tank for 3 weeks now (Jan. 22/07) and I've got to say it feels amazing to stick my hand into a mini saltwater world again... especially one this beautiful!
At this time, our sad list consists of:
1 Percula Clown fish
2 Yellow Tangs
1 Blonde Naso Tang
1 Blue Devil Damsel
Gold Maxima Clam
A white one
A coral that looks like a mutated hand
(if any knows please let us know)