16 Litre (4 Gallon) Tank
Still a novice. Will give my comment when I have gained more experience : )
- Ocellaris Clownfish (Amphiprion ocellaris),
- Maroon Clownfish (Premnas Biaculeatus),
- Three Striped Damselfish (Dascyllus Aruanus),
- Half-blue Damselfish (Chrysiptera Hemicyanea),
- Yellowtail Blue Damsel (Chrysiptera Parasema),
- Royal Dottyback (Pictichromis Paccagnellae ),
- Three Spot Damselfish (Dascyllus Trimaculatus),
- Blue Damsel/Blue Devil (Abudefduf Cyaneus, Chrysiptera Cyanea),
- Blue Green Chromis (Chromis Viridis),
-Clark's Clownfish (Amphiprion Clarkii)
-Yellow Watchman Goby (Cryptocentrus Cinctus),
- Cleaner Shrimp (Lysmata Amboinesis),
- Blue-legged Hermit Crab (Clibanarius Tricolor)
- Finger Leather Coral (Sinularia sp.)<BR>
- Actinodiscus Mushroom Corals
- Bubble-Tip Anemone (Entacmaea Quadricolor)<BR>
- Daisy/Flowerpot Coral (Alveopora Sp.)
I like fish a lot : ) I have just started keeping marine fishes (since october 2007). Wish I could have a big reef tank in the near future :p
If you've ever seen those fluorescent fish at your local pet store and wondered what they are, you'll learn everything you want to know in this article.
There is nothing more beautiful than a thriving saltwater tank, but these tanks can be expensive to set up and maintain.
Learn how well stacked rocks can add personality and a natural look to your aquarium.