16 Litre (4 Gallon) Tank
Still a novice. Will give my comment when I have gained more experience : )
- Ocellaris Clownfish (Amphiprion ocellaris),
- Maroon Clownfish (Premnas Biaculeatus),
- Three Striped Damselfish (Dascyllus Aruanus),
- Half-blue Damselfish (Chrysiptera Hemicyanea),
- Yellowtail Blue Damsel (Chrysiptera Parasema),
- Royal Dottyback (Pictichromis Paccagnellae ),
- Three Spot Damselfish (Dascyllus Trimaculatus),
- Blue Damsel/Blue Devil (Abudefduf Cyaneus, Chrysiptera Cyanea),
- Blue Green Chromis (Chromis Viridis),
-Clark's Clownfish (Amphiprion Clarkii)
-Yellow Watchman Goby (Cryptocentrus Cinctus),
- Cleaner Shrimp (Lysmata Amboinesis),
- Blue-legged Hermit Crab (Clibanarius Tricolor)
- Finger Leather Coral (Sinularia sp.)<BR>
- Actinodiscus Mushroom Corals
- Bubble-Tip Anemone (Entacmaea Quadricolor)<BR>
- Daisy/Flowerpot Coral (Alveopora Sp.)
I like fish a lot : ) I have just started keeping marine fishes (since october 2007). Wish I could have a big reef tank in the near future :p
When you see signs of stress in your fish, you can then take steps to identify the source of that stress and then to resolve it before it becomes a major issue.
If you're looking for a unique way to stock your new tank, give freshwater shrimp a try.
If your fish is suffering, you may want to consider euthanasia as an option to humanely end his pain.