16 Litre (4 Gallon) Tank
Still a novice. Will give my comment when I have gained more experience : )
- Ocellaris Clownfish (Amphiprion ocellaris),
- Maroon Clownfish (Premnas Biaculeatus),
- Three Striped Damselfish (Dascyllus Aruanus),
- Half-blue Damselfish (Chrysiptera Hemicyanea),
- Yellowtail Blue Damsel (Chrysiptera Parasema),
- Royal Dottyback (Pictichromis Paccagnellae ),
- Three Spot Damselfish (Dascyllus Trimaculatus),
- Blue Damsel/Blue Devil (Abudefduf Cyaneus, Chrysiptera Cyanea),
- Blue Green Chromis (Chromis Viridis),
-Clark's Clownfish (Amphiprion Clarkii)
-Yellow Watchman Goby (Cryptocentrus Cinctus),
- Cleaner Shrimp (Lysmata Amboinesis),
- Blue-legged Hermit Crab (Clibanarius Tricolor)
- Finger Leather Coral (Sinularia sp.)<BR>
- Actinodiscus Mushroom Corals
- Bubble-Tip Anemone (Entacmaea Quadricolor)<BR>
- Daisy/Flowerpot Coral (Alveopora Sp.)
I like fish a lot : ) I have just started keeping marine fishes (since october 2007). Wish I could have a big reef tank in the near future :p
During the summer months, it may become more of a challenge to keep your aquarium temperature stable.
There are many different species of barbs but some of them are better than others for the larger home aquarium.
Cultivating a thriving saltwater tank can be a challenge but it is also incredibly rewarding.