* 55 gal tank
* 45 lbs live rock
* 50 lbs crushed coral
* UG filter with 2 powerheads
* Twin 48" flourecent fixture
* Tetratec PF500 power filter
* Tetratec 200 heater
* Don't be impatient on startup
* Research what look you are trying to achieve to make sure all elements are compatable.
New tank being cycled right now - fish to be added in a couple weeks
" I wouldn't have it any other way" (when things don't go as planned)
Maintaining proper calcium levels is an important part of keeping your marine tank healthy.
Why buy Aquarium Supplies online?
An overview of tropical fish tanks, what they are, and the pros/cons of keeping one.