* 55 gal tank
* 45 lbs live rock
* 50 lbs crushed coral
* UG filter with 2 powerheads
* Twin 48" flourecent fixture
* Tetratec PF500 power filter
* Tetratec 200 heater
* Don't be impatient on startup
* Research what look you are trying to achieve to make sure all elements are compatable.
New tank being cycled right now - fish to be added in a couple weeks
" I wouldn't have it any other way" (when things don't go as planned)
The betta fish is an incredibly popular species that has a reputation for being aggressive.
Discover five common myths about the beautiful betta freshwater fish.
Learn about the causes of cichlid aggression and methods for reducing it.