* 55 gal tank
* 45 lbs live rock
* 50 lbs crushed coral
* UG filter with 2 powerheads
* Twin 48" flourecent fixture
* Tetratec PF500 power filter
* Tetratec 200 heater
* Don't be impatient on startup
* Research what look you are trying to achieve to make sure all elements are compatable.
New tank being cycled right now - fish to be added in a couple weeks
" I wouldn't have it any other way" (when things don't go as planned)
If you are looking for a unique invertebrate to add to your saltwater tank, consider the sea urchin.
The key to maintaining a healthy saltwater aquarium is to strike the right balance in the salinity of your tank water.
Also known as oto cats, otocinclus catfish are some of the smallest aquarium fish out there and also some of the best algae eaters.