* 55 gal tank
* 45 lbs live rock
* 50 lbs crushed coral
* UG filter with 2 powerheads
* Twin 48" flourecent fixture
* Tetratec PF500 power filter
* Tetratec 200 heater
* Don't be impatient on startup
* Research what look you are trying to achieve to make sure all elements are compatable.
New tank being cycled right now - fish to be added in a couple weeks
" I wouldn't have it any other way" (when things don't go as planned)
The pet trade gets a bad rap for exploiting wild animals but sometimes the opposite is true.
Modern advances in technology affect every industry - even the aquarium hobby.
If you are looking for a unique invertebrate to add to your saltwater tank, consider the sea urchin.