* 55 gal tank
* 45 lbs live rock
* 50 lbs crushed coral
* UG filter with 2 powerheads
* Twin 48" flourecent fixture
* Tetratec PF500 power filter
* Tetratec 200 heater
* Don't be impatient on startup
* Research what look you are trying to achieve to make sure all elements are compatable.
New tank being cycled right now - fish to be added in a couple weeks
" I wouldn't have it any other way" (when things don't go as planned)
If you've ever seen those fluorescent fish at your local pet store and wondered what they are, you'll learn everything you want to know in this article.
There is nothing more beautiful than a thriving saltwater tank, but these tanks can be expensive to set up and maintain.
Learn how well stacked rocks can add personality and a natural look to your aquarium.