START POSTING BIATCHES

168 posts • Page 6 of 17

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

mro2you2

by mro2you2

All of you are a bunch of cursing librails. I cant wait till 1012 bye the way its the time the first woman comes prez........ Palin!!!

fihsboy

by fihsboy

haha, im a registered republican...but I dont like everything they stand for. I dont like much what the democrats stand for either. I guess in all honesty im a libertarian. I think the environment should be protected.....but I think we should have a smaller government...I think marijuana should be legalized and there should be no drinking age. I don't drink or smoke anything. I have no reason to. I feel that if you can fight for your country that you should be free to do what ever the hell you want, of course there are always consequences....I still think if you kill a man you should go to jail, FOREVER. If you kill a child you should be executed. Just my views.....I honestly dont think im either "Major" party but im forced to vote one way or another, usually its the lesser of two evils.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

Live and let live is the Libertarian way.

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

well......... im a texan so no need to state my political party....... i think we shot all the democrats with all of our guns lol........ BUT back to corals......... right now im just dosing seachem reef calcium and reef complete, i just remembered that im running low on a bunch of that stuff so im gunna hve to hold off on the coral, i was actually oging to ask you guys if anyone uses c-balance? i was thinking about giving that a shot.

Gldntrmite8894

by Gldntrmite8894

I've got a nice green short tentacle plate that really looks good and fills up some of the sand bed space... or maybe a tongue coral if you don't have room for a round plate..

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

idk my lfs has always had tongue corals , i think i really jsut like having my sand, not really anything on it, just my opinion, i think it would look really cool to jus have like...... plate coral that i guess the best way to describe it would be like an unorganized stack of plates, where they overlap and hang off the rocks, that looks so cool

Gldntrmite8894

by Gldntrmite8894

I hear ya, i have a lot of open sand so the plate really doesn't take from the openness of the tank.. i loaded a photo of mine however to reduce file size i had to chop the photo down pretty small. Once it's approved you can see my plate...

puffedupseagull

by puffedupseagull

Mate this post is RAGEN how good is this.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

lmao, its all over the place. I love it! I had a plate, but I had way too much flow for it, and ended up giving it away to a friend. It was orange. Tongue corals are pretty sweet too. If only my tank as bigger........so there were some slower spots in my tank.

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

ok so ive never actually had much experience with big hard corals but like birdsnest and montipora nad acropora, are those actually like hard when theyre alive? like they dont move AT ALL. i havent dont much research, quite frankly dont really care to when i hvae all my answers on here but like my hammer will retract into its.... idk what you even call it , skeleton maybe? but do lps and stuff close up during the night and whatnot? BTW, i got a turkey baster, put phytochrom, reef plus, zooplankton and cyclopseeze , put lil salt water in a cup, mixed it all up, my corals love it

START POSTING BIATCHES

168 posts • Page 6 of 17