START POSTING BIATCHES

168 posts • Page 4 of 17

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

Nope. I had freinds who played Dungens and Dragons years ago.

I was only immagining a possible reality if what I said was true.

There would be a millitary component of a "space" society.

Seems like intelligence and sex drive are usually polarised against each other as far as beings working in hive like communities with hive like corperations.

I think there are different levels of material universes. and also a more advanced society of humanoids that is hyper inteligent and exists in this material resonation.

These beings have to somehow have mastered light speed restrictions for it to work, as the nearest habbitable planets are pretty far away at light speed.

We don't even know what "dark matter" is, and there's also "dark energy" as well.

Who knows what is really possible?

M

fihsboy

by fihsboy

I agree. Im just saying......out of that many planets...........theres got to be life somewhere. The thing is........its so far away, that the star could have blown up years ago and we would still have no clue.

gdeeber

by gdeeber

Who knew a reef tank forum could be so deep (with regards to introspection). Everyone has their theories about space and creation; I’m not sure how a post goes from “START POSTING BIATCHES” to 2012 and economy and not much about reef tanks or coral, fish. I come to this site to enrich my knowledge about corals and tank maintenance and escape the politics and heavy thinking of creation and end of world crap.

with that said here are some post of my reef tank. Let me know what you think.
http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr11 ... CN0319.jpg
http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr11 ... CN0332.jpg

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

Sweet. How long did that stuff take to grow?

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

beautiful...............i would like a complete tank dedicated to that stuff..............multiple colors etc........................high light requirement??? what size tank is that?

Boss

stormer0719

by stormer0719

I want my pictures approved how long does that normaly take?

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

dude, i dont wanna sound gay or anyhting, but that is a gorgeous tank man, and yes its my fault of getting this post to 2012... but ANYWAYS, how long has your tank been running? lol mine is about a yr and 2 months and mine looks like shit...

puffedupseagull

by puffedupseagull

HEY GUYS HOW POLITICS LMOA
Just kiding.
Nice tank pics mate. Love the zoos.

gdeeber

by gdeeber

Thanks for the good words guys. My 55 gal tank is 1 1/2 years old and 6 months ago I changed my lighting from Power Compact to T5. I bought a Nova Extreme Pro lighting system (3 10,000K and 3 Actinic). Some people told me I could not grow SPS corals unless I had MH lights but my Montipora's and Staghorn are growing just fine. The Zoan's and Star polyps are starting to look like one big piece of carpet. I did just loose a Hammer Coral. Not sure what happened but it went south in just two days. That is the fastest I've ever lost a coral.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

I think it depends solely on your setup on what you can grow. I grew montipora caps and birdsnest under PC lighting......Anything can be done, it just depends on how properly your tank is setup. :)

START POSTING BIATCHES

168 posts • Page 4 of 17