getting to know you all

79 posts • Page 4 of 8

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

Zambize4899

by Zambize4899

Gum--

If your Pits go out of state how are you able to screen potential adopters? I've rescued many Pits, most used for fighting and most of those were bait dogs. Prospective homes were screened tighter than Pentagon employees. I find that Pits aren't born with much aggressiveness, except for a high prey drive for smaller animals. The training program the Pit fighters put their dogs through is intensive and lengthy (and horribly cruel) because they aren't born with the instinct to fight like that. It sure doesn't hurt to breed them more and more docile though. Now, if someone could breed herding dogs who aren't psycho!

Hmmm, part time gay, I'm not sure how that works, but ok. LOL I'm full-time myself. LOL How 'bout that legislation here in California effective immediately marriage licenses are being issued to gay couples. Cool....in my lifetime even.

Z

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

You-couldn't-have-responded-better-Gumbii.....Awsome

gumbii

by gumbii

lol...

the ones that have been exported out of state are usually to other kennels, or members from the automotive forum... but i talk to them for a couple of days, and i've met some of the guys... so i know they...

yeah that gay marrage stuff is pretty crazy, there's all kinds of drama and points of view going on... especially since i'm not into the whole "gay" scene... i don't have any gay friends at all... just some boy friends here and there... but the two aren't the same thing... i used to be straight... i only had asian girlfriends... but now i think i'm going full time gay... i also just came out of the closet last year... so i'm pretty new to all of the lifestyle and politics... i'm also not a pansy ass flamer... lol... i'm a man, and i only like men... if i wanted a guy that acted like a girl, i'll date a girl... that's how i say it...

and peter... i'm teh mother effen homie when it comes to responses... lol... my friends call me the master-de-bator... jajajaja...

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

i like the common sense atitude you have Gumbii.................its your choice and it affects me in no way at all...........and it shouldn't ................to bad we can't all just do our own thing and not impose our "rights" on each other ........{gay or straight} i don't agree with the lifestyle....................so therefor i am not gay, thats it ................i don't agree with red roofs on houses and hauling cars to a car show on a trailer but i'm not going to go to the supreme court about that either....lol see what I'm saying?

snowboss

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

I'm-straight-but-have-had-a-couple-experiences......It-comes-down-to-the-fact-that-I-love-the-female-body-and-how-different-it-is-from-my-own-and-it's-gotten-stronger-as-the-years-go-by,-and-I-like-the-polarity-of-female-to-male.
The-thing-I-don't-get-about-religons-condemnation-of-homosexuality.....They-usually-aren't-going-to-breed,-so-what's-the-worry?

I-do-agree-with-same-sex-couples-who-are-truly-stable-and-in-love-with-each-other-adopting-children........That-for-sure-couldn't-be-any-worse-than-state-custody.

snookfishin85

by snookfishin85

I am 23 my name is Andrew born in Miami, FL. Now living in West Palm Beach FL about 80 - 90 miles north of Miami. I am a diesel Mechanic and I've worked on anything from a 35ft crusing boat to a 259ft Motor Yacht what a magnifacint boat I get to travel on the boat owners dime "its to bad its mostly to work" but I've been all over the carabian, down to south america, australia, italy, and a few other places mostly to work on these boats

Sumthing_Fishy

by Sumthing_Fishy

That would be a nice occupation, like being on vacation at the same time.

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

Ok...I-grew-up-in-the-country-of-upstate-NY-with-my-geologist-dad-and-marine-biologist-stepmother......We-have-50-acrea-with-lots-of-woodlot,-a-couple-ponds,-and-a-good-sized-stream-which-happens-to-be-Ithaca's-water-supply....I-was-a-lonely-kid-and-spent-much-of-my-time-either-working-on-our-land,-caring-for-our-extensive-vegatible-gardens,-caring-and-collecting-eggs-from-our-chickens-and-soetimes-our-geese,-digging-ditches,-cutting,-splitting,-and-stacking-firewood-etc......I-also-liked-to-play-in-the-"creek"and-brought-home-crayfish,-freshwater-sculpin(darters),-and-other-aquarium-critters-to-stock-my-aquariums....I-also-played-and-worked-at-a-local-dairy-farm,(the-pay-was-lunch-at-grandma-Hubie-Dorn's-grandmas-house)

I-got-involved-with-the-mostly-educated-hippy-and-Pagen-people-in-the-area,(not-anti-Christian),-and-I-grew-magick-mushrooms-for-a-while-too.

After-a-number-of-years-I'd-studied-African-and-Latin-percusion-under-some-great-master-drummers-and-I-played-for-a-dance-troup-at-Cornell-University-and-I-played-congas-at-raves-and-dance-classes-as-well.

Eventually-I-went-to-massage-shcool-and-got-one-of-the-best-massage-educations-avaliable-in-the-US-in-Gainesville-Florida-and-then-moved-to-LA-where-I-worked-in-spas-for-10-plus-years-untill-my-back-couldn't-take-bending-over-hour-after-hour-day-after-day-without-relief......I-went-back-to-school-for-respiratory-therapy-and-fell-in-love-with-an-incredibly-fine-young-black-woman....She-turned-out-to-be-a-pathetic-mother-for-her-kids,-and-I-decided,-after-much-stupid-BS-with-her,-that-I'd-be-better-off-without-her,.....-and-my-son-didn't-need-to-be-around-her-uncontrolable-obnoxious-kids-anymore-either,-so-I-let-her-go.......It-was-a-hard-lesson-to-have-to-get-rid-of-this-woman-as-she-was-so-damned-hot,.....but-beauty-isn't-everything,-especially-as-kids-were-involved.

Now-I'm-trying-to-get-employed-as-an-RT-and-it's-taking-me-too-damned-long,-but-when-it-happens-I'll-be-able-to-live-the-life-I've-dreamed-of.......I-want-to-build-my-own-house,-have-lots-of-wooded-land,-and-I-want-to-build-a-large-indoor-N-scale-freight-railroad-empire.....I-also-want-to-get-another-catameran-sailboat-as-I-love-sailing.

snookfishin85

by snookfishin85

yes kinda lke a vacation but really not a all altough its nice to see these places i do get a couple days and i get to go around

Zambize4899

by Zambize4899

Snow -

You're not gay because you were born straight, not because you disagree with the gay lifestyle. Many people have no issue with the lifestyle, but they aren't gay because of that, they are straight because they just are. Heck, some gay people disagree with the lifestyle, but they can't change who they are.

Gum -

There are definitely some things unique to the gay world, like within any culture, but gay people and straight people have much more in common than not. But you can certainly join to the club. LOL You just have to get the hang of a few things like learning all the symbols (triangles, flags, etc.), change your favorite song to "Somewhere Over the Rainbow", and since you're a manly man, invest in a significant amount of leather clothing. Welcome.

Z

getting to know you all

79 posts • Page 4 of 8