WTF IS THIS???

704 posts • Page 4 of 71

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

Yea,-sorry-for-the-implication-Gumbii....I-just-remember-the-story-about-Michael-Vicc-where-they-found-the-remains-of-dogs-that-had-been-electrocuted-hung-to-death,-and-I-think-burned-too...I've-killed-quite-a-few-animals-when-I-was-young-including-deer,-fish,-woodchucks,-chickens,-etc....For-some-reason-I've-gotten-to-be-a-whimp-about-killing-since-being-a-massage-therapist....I-cut-the-head-off-a-trout-a-couple-years-ago-when-fishing-with-my-son,-andit-was-disturbing-to-me-to-feel-it-shudder-as-I-severed-the-spinal-cord...I-eat-meat-so-I-guess-I-would-be-a-hippocrate-if-I-was-against-killing,-and-besides,-we're-not-even-talking-about-killing....WTF!

gumbii

by gumbii

yeah... i used to get peta mail a couple of years ago... then i read the article that they wrote about trying to ban any kind of domestication and pet owning of any kind of fauna... even marine/freshwater life... they are so retarded and psychotic that they don't want us interfearing with any kind of wild/domestic life of any sort... they're freaken mental... all kinds of domesticated species will go extinct if we stop maintaining them and breeding them... freaken nutcases...

man i hate people...

well with that said... i guess there are alot worst things going on around the world than just taking a fish that has a WAY better lifespan in a fish tank than in the wild; to be taken out of a tank for a couple of minutes to get it's picture taken...

like this...
http://www.exoticfinds.net/images/L24-R ... -pleco.gif

i have plenty of pictures of me holding (especially pleco's) out of the tank to get thier pictures taken right...

spongebob4460

by spongebob4460

hey peter why are there dashes in between every one of your words? just curious, its gettin hard to read ure posts

gumbii

by gumbii

his keyboard got the fail/aids virii... i told him to start using latex gloves before it spreads to his hands... god forbid anything to happen with his handgie... you know... his "girlfriend"...

snowboss

by snowboss

no.............pete as a bad habit of spilling water on things...LMAO......the keyboard is just the latest H2O victim ...................

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

Yup!......Gota-get-another-keyboard.......It's-just-not-top-priority,-so-it-may-take-a-few-more-days......I-lay-my-lights-across-my-tanks-in-a-pretty-haphazard-way,-and-sometimes-they-fall-in,-and-when-I-yank-them-out-of-the-water-I-get-water-all-over-all-my-electronics-and-computer-keyboard,-which-is-right-between-two-of-my-tanks......I-even-have-an-electric-N-scale-train-going-around-my-computer.......Pretty-dumb-huh?......Oh,-and-about-my-girlfriend.......She's-out-of-the-picture-now.......I-told-her-she-had-to-get-her-son-under-control-before-I-was-ever-going-to-consider-living-with-her-again-and-nothing-has-changed-in-the-4-years-I've-known-her......We-all-went-to-the-beach-the-other-day-and-I-was-going-to-give-her-son-a-skate-board........He's-now-6,-and-I-said-very-directly-to-him-that-if-he-has-one-of-his-screaming,-screaching,-manipulative,horrific,-fits-I-was-going-to-take-it-back..........He-did-it-again-and-I-took-it-back.......The-mom-says-she-agreed-with-my-decision,-but-all-her-body-language-and-additude-toward-her-son-shows-she-couldn't-work-with-me..........My-son-is-very-advanced,-and-he-is-a-pleasure-to-be-with-in-public,-and-I-won't-ruin-his-life-and-mine-putting-up-with-a-situation-where-the-mother-hasn't-a-clue-how-to-be-a-parent......She-may-look-like-a-Victorias-Secret-model,-and-she-even-tattooed-my-name-on-her-ass,-but-she's-a-terrible-mother-and-she-cheated-on-me-a-year-ago-a-bunch-of-times-and-secretly-worked-as-a-stripper........The-stripping-I-can-forgive-as-it-was-an-experience-for-her-I-could-understand,-but-cheating-the-way-she-did-broke-the-deal.......She's-going-to-have-a-boy-who-will-abuse-women-and-probably-be-in-prison-most-of-his-life......I'm-going-to-be-lovin-life-and-building-railroad-empires-and-sailing-and-scuba-diving-and-dirt-biking-with-my-son......Oh-well!!!!!................No-more-super-hot-sex-for-a-while......I-really-can't-enjoy-sex-with-someone-who's-betrayed-me-as-she-did-anyway,-so-life's-all-good.....PK

snowboss

by snowboss

lol...sounds like you should have her clean your tank with a blow dryer.......kidding of course................

why in the world would you put computers, trains and aquariums all in the same area??? I gotta say you are definately an interesting person there PK .lol...........please be safe, people have died with a lot less juice around water.......then where would your son be..............................sorry to be so blunt, Boss

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

Yea....I-know-there's-some-danger.......I-just-have-to-be-more-careful.....Worst-shock-I-ever-got-was-when-I-was-trying-to-turn-off-a-lawn-mower......The-only-way-was-to-pull-the-wire-off-the-spark-plug........The-grass-was-wet,-my-shose-were-wet,-and-when-I-touched-my-shoe-to-the-spark-plug-I-got-pretty-badly-zapped........I'll-be-OK......Just-need-to-make-sure-I-don't-start-messin-with-the-lights-after-I've-taken-my-anti-psychotic-meds.......They're-for-a-minimal-bi-polar-condition,-and-I-use-them-for-sleeping,-and-I-can-get-pretty-clumsy-after-I-take-them......Thanks-for-the-concern-though-Boss....PK

gumbii

by gumbii

so make a thread about it...

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

Thread

WTF IS THIS???

704 posts • Page 4 of 71