WTF IS THIS???

704 posts • Page 69 of 71

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

This thread started with a fish that was either alive or dead, and I don't care anymore. Lets end this thread. It's getting to be kind of stupid to keep it going when there is already a new one, ie "START POSTING BIACHES"

gumbii

by gumbii

bah on you saying epic madness...!!!

this one is teh winnAr...

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

Talkin about your we weaner again?

Oh....It's winner you meant. Whatever......, WTF continues I guess.

I'm going to bed.

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

never..........this post will grow like an old turtle.......... i just bought some phospure, chemi pure elite, filter bags, 300 watt heater, jungle lab test strips,and a new 50/50 pc bulb......... adding another 150 bucks to my 3k tank........ good lord......... its never ending........ i wonder if i can insure it........lol

mro2you2

by mro2you2

PK I agree.

gumbii

by gumbii

all i use sometimes is carbon...

gumbii

by gumbii

you guys should keep this guy going... even though all the new kids are all stupid and shit...

yasherkoach

by yasherkoach

was wondering where you old guys were at...glad to see you gumbii...where is PK, mro2you2 (can't believe he passed on...I do know he recruited me to a new fish forum site a few months ago, wonder if he is paying more attention to that web site)...I see natalie is still around.

A lot of new people on this web site (which is good). Anyway, thought I'd glance over into this section, good to see you still around.

gumbii

by gumbii

i lurk here and there... but seriously... i got tired of answering the same questions... nitrate, ph and cycling crap gets tedious...

i now stick to reef central... where we discuss vodka dosing, catalyst media reactors, and well... that's where my reef clubs hang out...

the OG's all started up their own forum since this one started getting trolled on and wack... i think it's aquatic connection or something... i hardly go there...

yasherkoach

by yasherkoach

yes I was invited, and I joined, but I never go there (no offense to mro2you2). And I agree, it is a bit tedious to repeat myself over and over again to the newcomers. BUt they are curious, so I try to help.

Really all they need to do is buy a good book (like from Peter Hiscock, this guy knows his stuff 9 out of 10 times).

The reef and salt section I tend to stay away from because I am no "expert" in that area. I had hoped to get into saltwater about a year ago, but I have decided to get semi-aggressive to aggressive freshwater fish then go to the saltwater/reef plateau. So in about 5-10 years I'll probably get into salt.

But I understand, the saltwater/reef discussions are more complex, so it'll be cool to delve into the mindset.

Anyway, thanks for the response

WTF IS THIS???

704 posts • Page 69 of 71