Dangerous Territory

33 posts • Page 4 of 4

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

If anyone on this web site goes to the keys.....DO NOT LEAVE THE KEYS UNTIL you have gone to Robbies. This place is cool as hell. You get a bucket of fish for about 2-3 bucks. go to the end of the dock and feed the biggest tarpon you will ever see in your life. these babys are a solid 5-8 feet long. HOLY CRAP big. Dawg you been there?
http://www.robbies.com/

gumbii

by gumbii

i voted for the darky because i'm a mexican and i don't know any better...

and i also voted NO on prop 8 because i'm a gay and i don't know any better, but hope i will get married with a nice man one day...

at least the darky won... fail...

dawgtrain

by dawgtrain

no Fishsboy I have never been to robbies BUT I have been to key west and plan to go back again will have to remember that its sounds great.
I did not vote based on color But it seems to me thats all we hear about now is color....get over the color part It is my understanding he is 55% white anyway.. so what does his visual color have to do with it? He is black in color raised by whites. Needless to say God Bless Us All and lets hope we stay safe in this One Nation Under God. There are many issues of the whole situation I simply disagree !

Dangerous Territory

33 posts • Page 4 of 4