What kind of set up should I get for my office?

56 posts • Page 6 of 6

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

There is a new one on marinedepot.com that has everything built into it. Its only for softie corals, but its awesome, and a fine piece of art in its self. No top rim and it has an overflow built into it as well as a sump and an auto top off. Its 1600 bucks........and 20 gallons. Which is alot, but if your looking for a show piece, thats definatly one that no one will have. Craigslist rocks by the way.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

Gumbii.........

never joined any honda tuner clubs, i was a mamber of the PCA {Porsche Club of America} and rode as full member in the CMA {full colors} for many years - - -i loved my bikes {alas lost them as well} but the PCA became a very uncomfortable place and i only stayed for 2 seasons.................i was in the KC area and those people were status drivers and not passion drivers , i think that why i love this site so much, like others have said.....it's the passion that brings us together, not money, not job status, hell not even the size or amount of tanks we have........................not to many places in the world that this kind of muti cultureal simbyosis - - thats why i loved riding with the CMA - - i met and hung out with Hells angels, razors, even met a few chingalings and every other type of biker out there and if only for a few hours at a ralley, we all got along.....................

oh .......i got a couple Z3 fenders for your Sol if your interested - - i think they are both in good shape i'd have to dig em out

Boss

gumbii

by gumbii

boss are they FARBON CIBER!!!!...

i need new fenders but i want carbon fiber... or are they metal...???

you got my attention...

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

they're steel, and one is damaged - - -must have gotten folded in the move from KS.............cheap ass tin ..............so i got one, lol - - cabon is sweet ut i never had any on the Porsches........to much cha ching for me

gumbii

by gumbii

ineed new fenders... both of mine are fucked up...

snowboss

by snowboss

that sucks ....sorry bout that i spoke before i knew what i had left ...... i guess i get a big "fail" for that one eh? lol

outsourced Z3 fenders are like 40 bucks now ............steel

Boss

What kind of set up should I get for my office?

56 posts • Page 6 of 6