START POSTING BIATCHES

168 posts • Page 1 of 17

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

puffedupseagull

START POSTING BIATCHES

by puffedupseagull

This is not on boys, and girls bloody 5 days and not one new post or comment on this site.
BULLSHIT

fihsboy

by fihsboy

Bro, I check everyday to see how this site is and to see if there are any new posts. nothing...Just one of those things I guess. I post on thereeftank and i literally get a response within a few minutes. its crazy.

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

Maybe people are working or out enjoying the summer, unlike me, who wastes way too much time on the fresh water side (if you haven't noticed!)

The beach is too far and the traffic takes literally hours each way, not to mention the parking fees, and I'm a country boy livin in a rat race city now, so I prefer to spend my free time at home with my fish and cats.

I don't go out drinking anymore because I don't like being drunk anymore and it's not like the good old days when I lived in a small town and all the bands that played were people I knew.

I diched my GF because she was a trainwreck narcasist and a horrible parent.

I think I'm gona see a movie for the first time in years tomorrow.

I don't like most people in LA anyway.

Like Gumbii said, things will pick up later in the year.

puffedupseagull

by puffedupseagull

Surely everyone can spare 10 mins a night or every couple to post. Blueshoes youslacker salt boss ya all slackers LOL Fuck get drunk at home and post itsfun LOL

Barnsey9276

by Barnsey9276

Posting for puff.........

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

ok puffy im sitting here with my favorite cold beverage..............ice cold diet mt dew..lmao............... and im in my tank room looking at all the tank equipment and empty tanks that aren't set up yet .....FUCK !!!!!

first we got screwed on the house refinance and have to wait until the end of Novemeber before that can happen, so we're living on a shoe string right now.........

then about a month ago my family and I got into the fight of the century, like im disowned as of right now. My company, which was owned and financed by my stepfather is gone, all the equipment, trucks, tools right down to the last rake...................all gone

my wife and i are starting over on our own, we bought a truck from a good business friend of mine, ive got plowing with him when the snow flies and he said he'd put me to work the day i show up, so things are ok there

the new company name is DirtworX - -the logo, when complete, will have the "RX" at the end in the shape of a medical prescription thingy

so with all this bullshit going on the fish tank projects have been put on hold big time

although i have drawn up the plans for my new office in the basement and just happened to accidently put a 55 gallon tank in the wall there too - - im thinking about maybe useing a 40 gallon breeder and a 20 gallon long sump/fuge with the sump in the wall and viewable as well instead of a 55, i really don't like the way 55 gallon standard tanks look - - -down time is a dangerous thing for me ..............if i have time to stop and think about something ...............i'll want to change it somehow.................lol

well thats how the Boss's world is turnin right now

Boss

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

ya... pretty tough semester so far, got moved up in work, they asked me to go full time a few weeks ago, declined it, that pretty much summs up why i havent been on here

fihsboy

by fihsboy

Dont you hate that blue? Its like DAMN IT SCHOOL! AAHHHHHHH!!! My work asked me to be the mens supervisor last year, and I had to decline due to college. Sucks when you get an oppurtunity and cant take it.

gdeeber

by gdeeber

Boss:

Sorry to hear about the rough patch you and your family are going through I hope it works out for you. I can't believe I'm going to say this but I hope it snow soon in upper state NY for your sake.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

It snowed in Denver! Hopefully its coming your way! :)

START POSTING BIATCHES

168 posts • Page 1 of 17