pink pom pom zenia

58 posts • Page 1 of 6

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

ocreef

pink pom pom zenia

by ocreef

Hey Guys anyone looking for a nice pink pom pom zenia, I am selling some pieces from my home aquarium.

You can copy and paste this entire link into your browser, it will route you to E-Bay. If not go to ebay and just type in Pink Pom Pom Zenia into their search and it will bring it righ up.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0265034198

Best Regards Everyone,
Let me know if you have any questions about these animals.

gumbii

by gumbii

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/grd/791286649.html

ten bucks a frag...

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/bar/769460391.html

my LFS sells frags of 5 different types including pink, metalic, and red sea... i got a frag of red sea, and pink metallic for 20 bucks a stalk... he fragged it himself too...

ocreef

by ocreef

I would use caution with buying anything off of Craigslist...I'd rather be safe than sorrow...it doesn't matter what it is, or who recommends it...that's ill advice.

schigara

by schigara

I don't think the Xenia knows that it's being listed on Craigslist.

I am usually more weary of someone selling something at 4x's it's value than someone giving advice that is not selling anything.

ocreef

by ocreef

Buying anything from craigslist is still a good way to get jacked...

what a tard you are....if check with www.liveaquaria.com you will notice they are listed for $49.99

http://liveaquaria.com/product/prod_dis ... d=2366&N=0

so wtf ever...

schigara

by schigara

Yeah, and If I were a newb, I might think that was a reasonable price for a coral that most consider a weed and sell accordingly. Myself, and others, have known for many years what liveaquaria sells their stuff for. What's your point?

Both of my LFS's sell single stalk Xenia(any species) for 14.99-19.99.

Oh yeh, nobody gets duped on Ebay now with their 8.5% commision! Not to mention their insane insertion fees!

OCReef, are you just here to sell stuff?

Wow, you've been an Ebay member for for just over a year!

I have been a member since Jan 1 1999 with a 100% positive feedback.

ocreef

by ocreef

that's a matter of opinion dawg...you would have to see better quality first, to know what it even is... wtf i have never heard of anyone considering any coral, much less a zenia coral species a weed... i could see if you were talking about Aiptasia Anemones or something else...

as far as your retail prices go... you must be talking about homee special LA Ghetto prices, because you can't find any Local Fish Store in Orange County with $14.00 dollar corals of this size attached to a large piece of Live Rock fully encrused with purple coralline algae.

Not that it really matters...but i just sold five of them weeds your talking about. Looks like people such as true experienced "advanced hobbyists that is"... still like to buy good weed. A good comparison would be Hydro Chronic versus Mexican brick weed......sighs!!

however thanks for your opinion, "always needed"...it really does get the ratings up!

schigara

by schigara

Oh, so now we're talking about the Xenia being attached to a "large" piece of fully encrusted live rock. This makes more sense. I was talking about Xenia that was attached to just coral plugs. If your Xenia comes attached to 3-5 lbs of coralline encrusted live rock, then hell yeah!
Last edited by schigara on Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

gumbii

by gumbii

no... i'm talking about aquarist that are dedicated reef enthusiast that will rather give the coral away or sell it cheap just because they know that it's expensive at LFS and they're also conserving the species...

but xenia is sometimes considered a weed among many reefers... go to www.reefcentral.com and ask them what they think... those guys are very advance aquarist and don't mess around with cheap invasive coral...

like i said... alot of people on craigslist are dedicated reefers and will rather sell it for 5 bucks a stalk just to get rid of the stuff in thier tank... and if they are farming it in thier tank, obviously it's going to be a healthier specimen than any at an LFS... like you said... it's coming from your tank right...? well those on craiglist are also coming from thier tanks...

and i get most of my pets from craigslist, recycler, and forums... it's like my snake collections... there's no way i'm going to spend 200 bucks on a hypo het honduran milksnake at an LFS when i could get it from a reputable breeder for 40 bucks... and they'll guarantee the heterizigus genetics 100%... as soon as i start breeding my snakes, wether it being the culubrids, atrox, cobranida, or albigarous... i'm not going to make that much cash like an actual petshop...

except for my goldfish and koi... i expect top dollar for those guys... lol...

schigara

by schigara

Dude, this playful banter is fun and all but you're not selling anyone here. Why don't you try Reefcentral.com. If you think I'm an ass, just wait till you go up against about a few thousand like me, all at once!
Last edited by schigara on Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

pink pom pom zenia

58 posts • Page 1 of 6