pink pom pom zenia

58 posts • Page 5 of 6

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

LOL.. what a douch bag..

fihsboy

by fihsboy

Wow......its xenia. haha. I mean i know its cool stuff and does some great things......but this guy has really gone overboard. If I can get it from a reliable source on ebay for cheap so be it. My lfs sells stuff online, which amounts for half of its sales. The local fish stores would go out of business if they sold just to my town. I live in a small town with one fish store, LUCKILY they are amazing and know what they are talking about. Anytime I can get a bargain though.....im up for it, no matter where it comes from.

gumbii

by gumbii

that's cool... over here there is way too much competition in the petshops... some LFS are now selling coral frags for 5-10bucks... even acro frags are like 15-20 bucks... it's uber cheap over here...

gumbii

by gumbii

that's cool... over here there is way too much competition in the petshops... some LFS are now selling coral frags for 5-10bucks... even acro frags are like 15-20 bucks... it's uber cheap over here...

ocreef

by ocreef

You guys are so obviously non-business savvy at all and ignorant too. Okay, I will leave you idiot fags with this...When your waking up in the morning,going to your piss poor jobs...I won't be losing any sleep. And when you're coming home to your one bedroom rented apartments, without a hot big breasted babe to come home too... than you can log in to your forum and remember your stupid lame remarks on ratemyfishtank... you bunch of NAR NARS. I hope your dumbness doesn't rub off on others...thank God it's not contagious.

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

ok bitch thats why you had to move you shity couch that you rent just to get the pic on rate my fish tank. non business savy whats going to happen when some comes in your crap ass store and tells you your prices suck and your corals are small..are you going to call them a shitgagger ? your store will close in a few months and you will be in debt 100,000 good luck you idot. ,

gumbii

by gumbii

lol... i have a great job, own my house, i have more fish than anyone i know, i have moar exotic pets than i could ever want, my gay partner is fucken hot and has a great chest, i am respected in real life and on the interwebs, i'm known all over the pet trade way more than your piece of shit guppies and puppies petshop in tustin ever will... the reality is... you're a sour piece of shit... you hate your life, and you're big breasted bimbo of a wife probaby doesn't pay attention to you anymore... oh well... my life is fucken KICKING RAD, and your life is just fail/aids/sad... i don't have an ounce of stress in my body... i'm not trying to rip people off doing the ebay shit... that's way to much effort to make 20 bucks... lol...

i run two bussinesses now... i'm sure i have way more business know how than you do... look at you... you even let two guys on the internet make you look like a complete douche bag... you're the one that got offended over something stupid... it wasn't even directed to you... you're that freaken retarded and everyone on this board knows it now...

that is all...

/thread...

ocreef

by ocreef

it's been around for twenty five years you maggot...don't forget to lube up with that KY...

ocreef

by ocreef

sounds like you have something to prove...that's the difference between you and me...I don't, I only speak facts. You guys are all fags.

gumbii

by gumbii

yummy... i don't like KY though... it taste gross... we use some stuff called juicy grapes... lol... it taste way better than KY... hahaha...

and that's convincing... strickly fish in long beach has only been around 5 years and they all drive around in aston martins... you should check them out one day to see what a real fish store looks like...

pink pom pom zenia

58 posts • Page 5 of 6