pink pom pom zenia

58 posts • Page 6 of 6

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

ocreef

by ocreef

Lol"...You don't even know the owners of Strickly Fish in Long Beach. wtf Lam dude

gumbii

by gumbii

who's lam dude??... and i do know the owners... it's kevin's and paul's dad marc... don't be stupid... ask them if they know who gumbii is... they'll learn you a bit hellen keller...

lol... both of the fish clubs are going to get a kick out of this thread... i'll wait untill i pring it out... hahasdjf;sadjf...

and your shop just went on the club's, "don't go" list...

ocreef

by ocreef

Alright assholes...I'm going to close the store and finish up some shit...I will deal with you numb nuts later...I can't believe you fucks don't have anything better to do in life. Unbelieveable.

gumbii

by gumbii

i'm sitting in my office making $TEXAS!!!...

no like you... making $RHODE ISLAND selling guppies and puppies... lolajsdkfjasdlffl dfkahhahah aslkhadhadhfahsdfl...

ocreef

by ocreef

your a fag numbii...shut up

gumbii

by gumbii

that is true i am gay... but i'm okay with it... my man is really good looking and both of us are straight acting so we don't get any of that bull shit you retarded homophobes throw around...

but you know what they say about homo phobes like this douche bag named OCreef... they secretly want a dick up thier ass... lol... you know you want to taste man sweat, and purr as he humps you...

lol...

i'm gay, but you're the real faggot here...

schigara

by schigara

Hmmmm...you may have a good point, Gumbii. There sure is a lot of frustration and hostility in this guy.

He probably hates blacks, asians, mexicans and all the arabs too.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

lmao.....this guy is a prick..i may be poor.....but i love my fish tank. I am a college student and some weeks I cant afford to buy food but i manage and live on those little 50 cent noodles. But you know what, I do water changes every week and I am using mangroves to cut down on my energy bill. I had to sell my protein skimmer to make my car payment last month, so its a good thing i went to mangroves. Im still in school so one day I can own my own store and put it right next to yours and undercut you by 5 dollars on everything just to piss you off. And guess what, im going to be NICE to people. Crazy concept I know. Unlike you, most of us have realized that money doesn't make us as happy as our family, our spouses, and our fish tanks do. If your customers were reading this right now im sure they would be dissapointed. I know I would be. Money is nice, but do you want to be rememberd as the greedy basterd that owns a fish store?

pink pom pom zenia

58 posts • Page 6 of 6