pink pom pom zenia

58 posts • Page 4 of 6

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

ocreef

by ocreef

First, I would like to say fuck you Shitgagger, excuse me if I mispelled that, you Pansy...my apologies to all the decent hobbyists out there in computer land who have to hear this crap...and yes, please do, go ahead and by that Xenia...I will personally guarantee these nuts... that if you fail to acclimate it properly... and if you fail to care for it properly and it dies...then I will send you another one.

Wtf "DAWG"....no one is trying to use this forum that you apparently think you own, to sell anything, you jealous motherfucker! Do you even know Javier, fuck face? When you have a Mil in the bank and then some, come back and play with the big boys. Until then you should chill with all that shit...you may get yourself an Ulcer.

schigara

by schigara

Wow! You really are incredible, literally!

You do understand that you just undercut your previous argument. You said before that your product was better than any "craigslist" product basically due to lineage. In this last post you infer that any failures with Xenia are due to poor acclimation or husbandry.

So, which is it?

That was very clever with the whole "Shitgagger" comment. Made me laugh.

Do you think you can get a rise out of me by calling me some childish names? Oh...silly boy.
Last edited by schigara on Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

gumbii

by gumbii

hahahas;ldjkfas;dlfj...

this stuff seriously makes me crack up... you're like one of those wannabe internet gangsters... that's very pathetic... anybody can come up here and say whatever to make themselves look big and strong... i bet you're one of those skinny ass white boys with big baggy pants with a famous star shirt three sizes too big and has nautical stars tattoo'd somewhere on your soft body...

look... we're all a bunch of friends on here... by you coming off like a tough guy not one person on this forum is going to show you any kind of respect if you're acting like a complete human piece of garbage... you're on here talking madness about having a million dollars in the bank and your fishtank look like it's full of fail/aids... you don't even have a picture of your tank with xenia in it... you say that's growing rampant in your tank, but you can't back it up... that's stupid...

i give gara props and respect... he probably doesn't make as much money as you, but his tank is way better than yours... at least he has SPS growing in his tank successfully... all you can say is i have xenia... that stuff wont even die off if the rock is out of the water for a couple of days... obviously you wouldn't know that because you aren't a "decent hobbyists"... damn... you should really install IEspellcheck... lol...

you could talk big talk around the mouth breathers that enter your store (if it even exsist) but on here it's a tottally different game... go to any forum with aquatic enthusiast and they will tell you esacly what they think about local petshops and thier employees... you're full of crap and everyone on the board knows it but you...

so don't come flaunting your cash or success over here... you don't impress anybody like that... anyone could save up cash and go diving in the reef tanks... you aren't special... unless you count the way you type... because that's very down syndromeish...

schigara

by schigara

Gumbii......wait for it....................he's thinking of super duper retort.

gumbii

by gumbii

he's tightening his thinking helmet made by Bell... lol... ajsdlj;adslfas...

seriously... who does this guy think he is... he's not being funny... he's just being an ignorant asshole... i don't get it... how can you look so stupid on a forum...?

schigara

by schigara

He's in a class of his own. I have seen some asses on forums but he is about as transparent as they come.

gumbii

by gumbii

he gives off a freshwaterpleco vibe, but it's not him... he better be careful around me... i'll end up going over there and fucking him up... or take some homies and rough up the store...

schigara

by schigara

gumbii, it's cool man....this boy is not worth the effort and I am still amazed that you an I are the only ones willing to confront him. Call me hard headed because I know it's pointless to argue with a person such as this but, I am Irish, and arguing is in my nature so I am accustomed to beating my head against a wall.

Like he said though, I am jealous and especially of all the Xenia he has sold on Ebay for $40 + $35 for shipping. Looking at the previous auctions and feedback, it's approaching zero.

He seems to know what he is talking about and is very professional seeing how he is so willing to call people names, and on an internet forum no less. He must be very formidable, in person as well.

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

humm... anyone want to inform me why we are arguing in a forum about pink pom pom zenias? (sp error) im too lazy to go back and read but i did see that ocreef had a mil in the bank..... i wish i had a mil......

gumbii

by gumbii

i'm sure he wishes he had a mil as well...

if i had a mil, my petshop wouldn't look like shit... well at least it's on tustin... they don't even have a nice selection of SW fish...

pink pom pom zenia

58 posts • Page 4 of 6