Where is everybody????????

105 posts • Page 7 of 11

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

dick_headers

by dick_headers

diet coke with lime rules...fuck yeah

spongebob4460

by spongebob4460

I'm just loving how the longest running thread in this site is now on the topic of drinks!!!!! lol

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

Double post by accident..............I'll fill it up with this.

First, why didn't I borrow $100 so I could have a complete used salt water set up advertised in the paper? I'm such a fool to miss this deal of a 75 gallon tank with oak cabinet, lights, filters, 100lbs live rock, and 4 fish. If it was as nice as they advertised that's worth way over $500! Be damned!

Want to break into an aquarium store and take:

a couple clamp-on halide lights,
a bunch of other lights with Moon lights and plenty of extra bulbs,
a few huge Ehime canister filters,
some nice aquarium wood,
a bunch of plants,
lots of coral, live rock, and everything else for an amazing reef tank,
some Diskus, Tetras, and other fish for another planted tank,
a bunch of charcoal and pharmaceuticals
ceramic bio pieces,
foam sponges,
filter floss,
Eco-Complete and live sand,
co2 system with regulators and extra tanks,
timers,
a 500 gallon tank,
a 10 foot wide long tank for a terrarium/stream/pond set up,
many other tanks and cabinets,
and whatever else I can fit in my truck so I don't have to spend money for my aquarium hobby for a long time!

Best thing would be to save some really rich person's life or turn in a killer or something and have them pay for an all-I-can-grab aquarium shopping spree.

I like to dream!

Back to booze!!!
Last edited by Peterkarig3210 on Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:50 am, edited 4 times in total.

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

1/2 Clamato and a squirt of Tabasco and 1/2 vodka in a tall glass over ice. YUMMMMMMM! That and a fatty at my GF's house used to be my way to wind down after work.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

OMG....i was reading your post and skimmed the top saying "wht didn't i save 100 bucks for this tank in the paper" then i started paying attention on the stuff you wanted to steal .....thinking it was the 100 dollar deal........ i was like WTF was he thinking ...hahahahahaha

i think a fatty was involved ,,,lol

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

Nope! Can't do that right now as I'm expecting a urine test at any time. That's probably for the best anyway. I don't need anything making me any lazier than I already am.

Poetic_Irony2267

by Poetic_Irony2267

LOL we all spend entirely too much time on here and with our fish, it's a wonder our significant others haven't disowned us by now, but i guess i could be doing worse, smokin a fatty and drinking a litre of vodka, fallin down face first and wetting my pants, and puking on myself. LOL none of which has ever happened sept the falling down face first and puking, somehow have managed unlike most of my friends to not wet myself or the bed.... or worse even LMFAO

Pk you forgot to steal the register and 500 lbs of eco complete, and live sand, and 200 lbs of marine salt, and the r/o water filter..... WOOO can't forget that stuff, oops the register should come with ya too, that way you can afford the gas in your truck to get home with. don't want to run out itrying to get out of the parking lot.

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

Hahahaha. I'd make a terrible theif likely to get me cause I'd probably get caught. It's just a dream!

It would be best if I saved some rich person's life and as a reward thay gave me anything I can put into my truck from a really good aquarium store.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

yeah geez don't forget to steal enough for fuel.......I just put 40 gallons in my truck yesterday .......189 bucks ................RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

That would suck to have to fill up a large vehicle.Wonder if you could grow enough corn to make biofuel for he truck? Would'nt be less poluting, but it may be cheaper.

Where is everybody????????

105 posts • Page 7 of 11