Where is everybody????????

105 posts • Page 9 of 11

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

what are bootleg DVD's ?? hahahahahahaha

gumbii

by gumbii

serial... i didn't pass out with my shoes on... they took them off when i threw up all over them... and my pants... i was walking around in my boxers all over the place... man i was wasted...

hey peter... if you decide to pimp yourself out i'll pay for some action... *wink*...

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

Heheh..hehe. I am a massage therapist and yes, I could make good money as a prostitute for men in West Hollywood where I did work when I first moved to LA 12 years ago. It's not like I haven't been asked! I guess I don't think I'd make enough to make it worth it. I'd need at least $2,000 for a couple hours of freak sex., and it would have to be SAFE sex.....but the drugs I'd need to be on would be extra.

I think I'd feel dirty when I had sex with my girlfriend though. I don't like the thought of getting doo doo on my woo woo and then putting that in my girlfriend!

I'm actually not gay, and though I have a pretty open mind I really enjoy women. When I figure out Photobucket I'll have some pics of my little African princess and yeall can see that she's hotter than the Pussey Cat Dolls or most of the Victoria's Secret models.

Too bad she's a terrible mother and a financial trainwreck among other unmentionable things! I feel sorry for her, but I need to do what's best for my son, and a future with her is not in the cards.

I appreciate the thoughts guys and gals, but I'm not too bad off now. My mom gave me some cash to cover this months bills and I really aught to be making $32- $35 dollars and hour soon as a respiratory therapist as soon as my applications get processed. I'm helping the students in this next graduating RT class understand all the different ventilators so that should look good on my resume. My teachers are also in a position to help me nail an RT position, and I do around 3 $100 massages a week which keeps me off the street and away from the life style that comes with that.

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

Oh Gumbii. I don't think you could afford me. Very flattering though! Maybe if you got about 20 guys to pay $100 each I'd get freaky.

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Brandon. I just bought a nice power compact (2 x 37 watts I think), and a $75 dollar 96 watt replacement daylight bulb for the second larger PC fixture on my new planted tank. I know I probably should've spent the $$$ my mom gave me on something else, but I needed better light for this planted tank with DIY co2, and since I spend more time with my aquariums than anything else I think it was a good investment.

Besides, without enough light co2 is worthless.

I bought 4 ottos to help the 6 SAE's manage the algae (which isn't a problem in this tank now), but unfortunately the two sickly looking GAE's died when I forgot to turn the co2 off the other night.

I've only had these new lights going for about 9 hours and I already see a lot more growth. I have a little lilly pad that grew 8 inches just today!

I found another PC in the garbage at the aquarium store with some corrosion at one end. The aluminum end caps were loose and the bulbs were obviously fried, but I bet I can get the fixture running with new bulbs. This will be the second really nice light I've found in the aquarium store garbage!

I also found a whole bunch of bio-sponge material I'll clean and put in my canisters as well as a LIVE goldfish! Damned thing looked like it was paralyzed and couldn't move anything but it's gills. I felt so bad! I thought of slamming it against a wall to put it out of it's misery, but I didn't do that. I just left the poor thing staring with clear sad eyes.

I guess I'm officially now in the super co2 club! I never used to think my plants were growing slowely, but now I see what all the fuss is about!

Poetic_Irony2267

by Poetic_Irony2267

indeed is all i can really say, you have a great find in the pc's and even better luck with the pet store garbage!!! i think it's awesome that you saved the goldfish, just an fyi if you are doing planted tanks you may want to add a tray of pete moss to the canister filter, have found that using this along with the r/o water changes has helped immensely in keeping my ph at a comfy level, with the co2 and proper lighting there is no limit to the growth you will see, i find it amazing to go to bed and wake up with the lights on and see another 4-8 inches of growth in my plants just make sure that the taller more broad leafed plants are kept in the corners and or in the back of the tank where they get enough light but don't block out the light the other plants need. sounds like you are on the road to an awesome planted setup. keep us posted, also if you read into the posts on the ph issue i had there is a lot of useful and (useless) information there that i think could help you as well. i hope the gold fish works out ok and can wait to see the pics of the tank. am super excited for you!!! OH BTW WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!!!!!!
Brandon

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

Actually the goldfish was not going to make it. The body was stiff and only the eyes and it's gill pumping was happening. Very sad. I've seen this before when fish get bacterial infections within the tissue. The infection usually spreads up from the tail until it reaches the head where it eventually kills the fish.

As for my pH, mine is perfect. With the co2 it goes down to 6.4. I have quite a bit of wood in the tank so that may be why it is as it is. I know the tap water is like 8.0 or something.

One of my favorite things is when anubias is attached to wood and it's roots grow down and follow the path of least resistance. t makes me think of a jungle tree or something. I also love java moss growing on wood when it's pruned and cleaned by the fish and shrimp. I have Amazon sword (in the back) another kind of sword with wider and more colorful leaves, java fern, dwarf hairgrass, microsword, and a couple other plants, one being a fast grower that looks vaguely like a chimney sweeping brush.

I'm waiting to replace these tilapia with a big school of Cardinal Tetras and then I'll show off some pics. Till we meet again! ........Peter

gumbii

by gumbii

lol...

damn.... i never thought of making money when i have mansects... i guess i'm doing it wrong... lol... but i still think that if i was born a woman, i would of been a rich woman...

Poetic_Irony2267

by Poetic_Irony2267

lol gumbii from what i have found only the twinkies and muscle heads make the good money having mansecks LOL is why i thought about pimpin out my partner to support my discus habbit. LMFAO just kidding.

wilko

by wilko

After reading you post i was just about to say that your not the only hog on here. There's a few others i was going to mention who were hogs as well but I just saw that the people I was going to mention have already posted a response to you He he. Not that that's a bad thing being a hog. It's a great thing cos I know who I can always find if I need help with anything. Keep up the good work guys!!!!

Sumthing_Fishy

by Sumthing_Fishy

First of all, I'm shocked, truly shocked. Some have virgin ears here or used to.

Peter, you should be ashamed, but I doubt it! lol

Gumbi, I'm shocked at you too and we want go there! lol

Aight Poetic, you have done it!!
Here is your quote:
"LOL is why i thought about pimpin out my partner to support my discus habbit. LMFAO just kidding."

Nevermind, I see the just kidding part. lol

While we are taking up a donation, setting up a funds account, and PIMPING OUT PARTNERS lmao, etc. to support our habits, can we help me out and send me you all's 2008 stimulus package money? Oh and I say thank you in advance. ;)

Where is everybody????????

105 posts • Page 9 of 11