AC is awsome!!

34 posts • Page 4 of 4

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

jdak702

by jdak702

psycho.. Just some random dude asking retarded Q's about a thermometer. I'm pretty sure i talked respectfully to him. I was one of two who even replied. Feel lucky i'm here buddy. If you've seen me talk sarcastically to somebody, read the previous posts between us and you will figure out why. Kind of like now where some dude (you) starts running their mouth and i will never treat them seriously again. GTFO

cmarti

by cmarti

You guys are funny, it's like a soap opera or a reality show here sometimes..... :)

dream2reef

by dream2reef

Too late already added 4 bamboo and still got that onion lol. I'm waiting for me to put the dang bkgnd on. Got some sand in mind for a rescape but I moved up pretty quick for my first trial rated tank jus sayin. I do enjoy reading all the drama in here makes me laugh. Just thought I'd keep it goin. Ya know, I only came here to put my tank up and wound up in a forum mess. I never do that! But I'm glad I did I've learned from some ppl already and never asked a question. I would say I'm afraid to do that now but I learned a lonnng long LONG time ago that there's no such thing as a stupid question. I can't believe it's now a forum discussion completely off subject of fish and caring for them. Which, again, as stated, this is a rate my tank site. I can see why the owner doesn't care about these forums he just put them on to get more google hits I'm sure. Btw I know how to use thank god. If I relied on this sole site I'd be belly up hahahahaaaa. But I've also asked a few questions here and never been answered. Just replies about others tanks and junk I don't care about.

So it brings back an old saying maybe you've never heard, "chew the meat, spit out the bones". And that's just what I do here in these forums. Along with a few laughs on the way. Keep posting drama that's what ppl want really, obviously....

dream2reef

by dream2reef

I just went and added some new shit....#1

AC is awsome!!

34 posts • Page 4 of 4