AC is awsome!!

34 posts • Page 3 of 4

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

dream2reef

by dream2reef

I wanna be a mod! I love pissin ppl off! It's so easy online, at least from what I've experienced? idk I like this site cuz I can get ideas on what to do and not do. I didn't come here for advise myself. That's not how this site was represented. I enjoy getting a good laugh at ppls attempt to drop random things in random places to "look natural" I just like to see ppl rating my tank all over the world as do I love to rate, honestly, what I think of their tank. sooooo RATE MY FISH TANK.....jus sayin...
fe55c-0031.jpg
08d4d-0061.jpg
a6868-blah 001.jpg

dream2reef

by dream2reef

There really are fish in there lol just ran off. Let's just change the subject here and ask the question (newbie)If I update my pictures will my ratings reset? Seems logical that it would??

stingraysrule

by stingraysrule

No.. You lose the whole thing and have to start over, I think. You need a plant in there. :)
Stick a plant in there and put the new tank update under PLANTED Tanks.

mro2you2

by mro2you2

RMFT was my first forum and AC was second but I left it because I hated the way the threads were put together.

JasonJ514

by JasonJ514

wow, some of you guys are hilarious. Your "fish nerd egos" have gotten the best of you.......

stingraysrule

by stingraysrule

Jason, if you want to be welcome here, and have people respond to a post you put up on RMFT,
I would try to at least make an effort to not be such an asshole. After all, there is like hardly no one here who answers the posts, and the ones that do, aren't going to answer yours if you keep it up. Umm, that includes me. You put your post up, and I answered it a while back. I'm not going to waste my time since you are apparently here just to be an A Hole.

jdak702

by jdak702

Who is this guy again?

JasonJ514

by JasonJ514

you guys are right.. it's wrong of me to speak my mind.
I should just go with the flow and get all wound up about a WEBSITE and worry about how much Joe Blow hates it here. I should bow to someone because they have so many posts and give me there OPINION. You're right.. I'm the silly one in this equation for calling people out that have nothing better to do than self-idolize themselves on a fish website.

You guys are very helpful when it comes to experience and taking care of plants/fish etc.. but your egos are seriously downright funny. You all talk about these Jdaks and pimps (these are just 2 that really stick out in my mind) and whatnot and it's just funny. I could see if you actually knew these people, but c'mon... You're the cool kids of the playground, sorry the loser called you out and you know he's right!

If this website is to be dedicated to fish and aquariums and the care required to maintain, then why do you all post 3 times as much on topics about drama and not on peoples questions or comments? All of you that have a problem with me feed off the drama you create, and that's why you just can't let this site go, no matter how much you post about hating it and how other sites are better.

I read a different post on this site everyday dating back to when most of you joined, and the attitude adjustments you have made is very apparent, which is why I have no problem telling you about it. Jdak, you are the most sarcastic person on this site. You have good comments most of the time.. but I'm not impressed by others you have made.

PeterKarig, A+ you are one to be commended for your efforts in regards to halping people and being relevant to the topic.

You all claim how this site sucks because it's a bunch of new kids with pink rocks and stupid plants. You were all there one day, help them rather than make fun of them. They are here to learn, not to be made fun of or degraded for their efforts.

I'm sick of typing knowing all of you will read this in denial...

for the record, I don't hate anyone here and would expect the same in return, but if you cannot get over your egos and need to trip on the fact that someone is knocking you back down to the level you belong on, well so be it..

Hope everyone has a splendid weekend :)

JasonJ514

by JasonJ514

ps stingray, I took your advice and bought some anubias plants..
good call, they are very hardy and fun to watch grow..

good advice !!

stingraysrule

by stingraysrule

What? What are you talking about?
First off, I don't think there was one person who was talking about you, or to you.
If anything, I believe EVERYONE has gone out of their way to help you out.
So, why are you getting involved? I think it is F'ed up that you insult people on this forum that you have not even had ANY contact with. Why would you do something like that?

AC is awsome!!

34 posts • Page 3 of 4