This website sucks

93 posts • Page 7 of 10

Discuss all topics related to freshwater and planted tanks.

mro2you2

by mro2you2

Where you live buddy??? Me and some of my "buddies" may pay you a visit some day.....

Ryand639878

by Ryand639878

Not trying to argue with tlspmm but this site is great. You guys always give me great advice! Keep it up!

bennyphan

by bennyphan

mro2you2, just leave it alone bud. Lets focus on helping other peps... This goes for you to tlspmm. We all have our views, and obviously this particular thread proves it. So lets just come to that conclusion and end this topic eh? And just to be clear before anyone takes offense to what I said, i am not demanding because I have just the same amount of right to write whatever I want on this forum, but it was merely a suggestion.

HeidiG

by HeidiG

This conversation belongs in the General Community Discussion!

I have enjoyed learning, up until now, the threads posted in Freshwater.

Thanks to those who care and have helped me start a new hobby.

tlspmm

by tlspmm

Bennyphan I'm done with anymore responses for this topic. On to better things<("<)......(>")>

unclebuck

by unclebuck

Good! I'm glad you guys are done. Now lets all play nice!!!!

mro2you2

by mro2you2

ditto with tlspmm

RunFaster011

by RunFaster011

@tlspmm
You go fuck yourself you little shitbag. Are you seriously trying to threaten me you fucking troll! I'll beat your ass into the fucking ground and then take a bat to your fucking shitty ass fish tank. Get that dick out of your ass and stop being such a GAY ASS MOTHERFUCKER!

josmoloco

by josmoloco

tlspmm and Runfaster011
cbc18-gangster.jpg

gumbii

by gumbii

hahahskldfjas;dlkfadf...

what a bunch of drama...

dude... when i was all up in the freshwater game i thought i had one of the best tanks around... lol... i never ever made it to the top 5... i always got beat by some blue gravel tank with plastic plants... wile i had a true slate back ground, real lake rocks and a fine sand bed... all rocks were covered in green and yes... purple coraline algae...

but i didn't make a whole thread about it... that's for poor people...

anyways... i think i have an amazing reef tank right now, but no i won't post it up on here... not because i won't make it to the top or anything... but i think it's just stupid to get your tank rated... i haven't had the tank on my profile in years now... all of those fishes are probably all dead... lol... tank probably broke... i don't care really...

all i know is that i love this hobby, love my tanks, and spend a shitload of cash every week on this horribly addicting hobbie...

This website sucks

93 posts • Page 7 of 10