Video of worlds smallest long term reef aquarium

31 posts • Page 2 of 4

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

that is so badass.................... fihsboy, dude lets both start one at the same time, brandon can guide us along! it will be tight! i mean how cool is that! What options are there for inverts, i know fish are out of the question, or i assume. That would be so fun to do, plus its cheap.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

I would love to right now.....but I just bought a rock for my gf.....Probably feb before I get it paid off.

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

........i sware............ lol i dont wanna do it alone

fihsboy

by fihsboy

I will start to piece it together slowly. I just dont have the cash to spend on it right now. Christmas is right here.....and my car payment....and I just bought the ring...and school books are coming up. You know how it is blue. :)

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

eh true that....... i had a wreck in june, my back brakes (drum that is) went out on the ole stang and i rear ended an old man, he got out and took off so i didnt get a ticket but my insurance went up. Had to report it since i was on a busy road with a hole in my radiator. Books are a joke, my bio & chemistry book cost 220 EACH AND I HAVENT EVEN USED THEM LIKE THEY SAID I WOULD!!!!

fihsboy

by fihsboy

I hate that! I hate when a teacher tells you to buy the book and then you never use it! They can go to hell!

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

brandon, isent you a PM if you didnt notice

brandon429

by brandon429

im sure you guys can do something nice with them if you have a nice selection of corals to pick from. the new rock wall thing where people are sculpting foam walls that look aged (lots of threads out there) hasn't been done in a pico that I've seen so how about something like as a good challenge. the easiest thing to do would be to get a large vase from wal mart, and the potted plant dish lid from the garden center that sits on the inner diameter of the vase neck, and make a bubbler reef like the vase. far easier is that and cheaper than a sealed reef. after you buy those two parts that fit together perfectly to direct splatter, and light it all very well, just change water often and it'll live for a long time

brandon429

by brandon429

also the square reef is sold. I still have the vase in my living room its casting a gravy blue haze on the screen as we speak and a song called "little suzie's on the up" is playing damn loud on the speakers. cops will not come if I turn it down by 10 pm.

brandon429

by brandon429

i still have other empty square tanks, three left, waiting to be built along with the custom glass lids. these base models were very expensive, they were purchased from an old petstore in lubbock called hi-tech and it was a great store with strong knowledge and a black tip reef shark display. they were called r-type betta tanks, Ive never seen any literature on them but that's what he said they were. i bought his whole shipment of them and only three are left no more anywhere with the matching stands and canopies so its like my little reef ingot in that bank lol

Video of worlds smallest long term reef aquarium

31 posts • Page 2 of 4