yah know pete....

67 posts • Page 3 of 7

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

gumbii

by gumbii

lol... i like ugly guys... hahahskdljfsaldkfj...

i'm going to end up being with an ugly hobbit guy...

ChristinaBug2890

by ChristinaBug2890

Sweet! I wonder what I'd look like as a hobbit...probably not much different than I do now...I'm only 5'3!

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

The thing is is that the more educated and rich in the world breed less than the poor and under educated. This should actually produce less and less of the "rich" and the "college educated" as time goes by.

You'd think that for beautiful and smart to evolve these people should breed more and they don't. maybe that will lead to 2 types of human, but the problems with defects and lack of genetic diversity will go to the smaller breeding group, the highly educated and beautiful.

Maybe this is what alians do. There are so few of them traveling through space "planting" planets with life that eventually becomes humanoid that they wait till the humans have reached a certian point in evolution and then interbreed with them. This would create a very inteligent species with a very stable and adapted gene pool and in effect "save" the minority race of super evolved space traveling beings.

I think this is what alians do over and over through time..

Tmercier834747

by Tmercier834747

That is a fine, but disturbing concept PK. lol I knew there was something strange about my HS faculty.....

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

I'm totally serious. I think cillosobe cubensis(sp) magick mushroom came from other planets and possibly the cow as well.

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

Come on people! This stuff is cool! I know a great way to make a large metal vessel for space habitation.

Get a whole bunch of foil-thin reflective material and use it to create a powerfull focused beam of light and with it take a small metal astroid and melt it so that you have a ball of molten metal floating in space. Then insert a long ceramic tube/straw into it's center and blow some non-flamable gas into it.

The whole thing should blow up like a big balloon if done right. You want to make sure the molten metal has an elastic consistancy, and you need to make the "blowing up" part so it's not too fast and not too slow, and wala! a large hollow sphere that can be used for habitation, liquid/gas storage, whatever.

It's an easy way to make a very large and very strong container in space that's perfectly spherical and useful for many applications.

We'll have the space elevator up and running within 50 years or so according to NASA, and bringing things into space will get a lot cheaper, and technology will be to the point where we will be able to beam massive amounts of energy to Earth from huge solar arrays made of cheap foil like material.

At some point we should be able to acess things like small metal astroids and power generating resources like hydrogen and nuclear fuels so we can greatly expand our capacities in space, on other planets, and on Earth.

Somewhere in this process we'll meet the alians who are our ancesters and be introduced to a much more advanced technology. We have to mature as human beings first though. We can't have fear mongering terrorists like George Bush running things at that point.

gumbii

by gumbii

that's why i'm not breeding...

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

"Somewhere in this process we'll meet the alians who are our ancesters and be introduced to a much more advanced technology. We have to mature as human beings first though. We can't have fear mongering terrorists like George Bush running things at that point."

I was gonna say - - -we can't agree on east coast and west coast rap...........it hasn't been that long in our history since - slavery, apartide, genicidal dictators and lets not forget Hitler - - - -i don't doubt a lot of your theory, i'm just affraid that when we do meet these beings that they will see what a mess we as a humna race are and just vaporize the planet . . . . . .

and as far as Bush goes - - - -{here we go, lol} - - - - - while i don't care for a lot of the things he's done - - i really can't believe the the "other guy" would have done any better, probably worse . . . . . now before we go off into another 300 posts about republicans vs democrats - - -we all understand that the president of the US has basically no power right?????? it's the votes starting with our local government up to our senitors and congressmen {and women} that are FUCKING us in the ass so badly .............i am so sick and tired of voteing for the lesser of two evels - - - i am a conservative republican that vote outside my "party" not a loyalist - - - - and while i don't like Mcain at all Obama scares the crap out of me - - we have'nt had a good candidate since Ross Pero {LMAO} we laugh but why not put a succeslful business man in charge of an unsuccesful business {the budget}

OIL - - we have 245 years worth of untapped oil in the USA at our present rate of consumption - - - drill !!!!!! dam it, WITH the stipulation that with in 20 year there will be succesful alternative fuels in place and if not oil companies will be fined Billions of dollars {oil problem solved}

"the War" - - -get the hell out OR in two weeks we will level the place, you have 2 weeks to get whatever you want out, people things etc etc after that - - it's a walmart parking lot, you pay US taxes and it becomes ours {middle east problem soved}

over crowded prisons and crime reocurance - - - Chain gangs - no tv, no gym, no free law degrees, much shorter, more severe sentances

i am sorry to say that we "proud} americans have forgotten how we got here, it may not be pretty or politacally correct but basically we took it - -if you want to be "classic America" thats the way it works.........if you don't want to be that way then you can't bitch about where the country is going..................and you can't be supprized when we get taken over by another country, because believe me that's going to happen because they don't mind TAKING things from other people

AND - -my favorite subject on earth - - - - "GREEN" - - -OMFG !!! do people listen to what they say ? I was raised on a farm, we grew vegies, we raised meat, we made almost everything we could to avoid spending hard earned money - - i love the concept of green...........i love the resposabilty of takeing care of this wonderful planet ..........BUT...........don't charge me more for something made of recycled matierial, don't charge me more because you printed the word green or better yet organic on it - - -do you realise that the shelf life of "organic foods is much much lower than commercially raised stuff? that means smaller quanities are produced and they have to be shipped more often to keep the demand met ....................................hhhhmmmmmmmmm.... that mean less stuff on more trucks, yeah that sounds good for the greenhouse gas people .............

and now lets speak of alternative fuels - - - WHY in such a powerful country with the best technology , blah blah blah..............do we know for a fact that corn can be made into biofuel {which is an awsome product} but we also know that algae can produce close to 10 times the amount of fuel per acre..................do we continue to use and develope corn, which cuts a huge whole in our food supply, drives the cost of most anything you eat through the roof and drops our food supplies to dangerously low levels - - -- it just doesn't make sense

i stated i was a conservative republican earlier in this post ...............i would like to amend that ...............i try to be a common sense driven voter, unfortunately i see no common sense candidate out there..............

And finally lets get one more thing straight - - WE {humans} are NOT going to destroy this planet, we can't do it.............we WILL how ever destroy ourselves - - the earth has been here for billions of years, and after we vaporize ourselves into extinction it will be here for billions of years - - so quit saying we hurting the earth - - we're not...we're hurting the environment to the point that we might not be able to survive in it - - but the earth will be just fine, I promise, she will regenerate again once she gets rid of the plague {humans} that are causeing basically scabs on here surface - - - -

well...........now that i have pissed off and offended everyine in some form or another, i will apologise, i just can't deal with things that don't make any logical sense................this is all IMO

i love you all.............have a great day .................im going to get another cup of coffee and stare into my tank...............they opperate in the common sense relm in there..........LOL

Snowboss

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

Wow Boss! Ya got a lot of gripes going there. I don't like any of our presidential candidates either, but I'm basically democrate. I know how attracting big buisness creates more jobs and stimulates the economy, but I also think half a trillion dollars was stollen from the US taxpayers and wasted on halaburtin, bectell, etc, and yes, the government was tricked and threatned into voting for this war and people beyond the president should lose their jobs over this, including hillery. The reasons for the war in iraq were made up and fully fictitious and I even knew before we went to war that we wouldn't find any WOMD. This is a situation where bush and co hijacked our government and I think they all should be liquidated. Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, halaburtin, Bectell, etc should be immediatly liquidated and all funds recieved be used to partly pay back what they stole. Then these guys should go to prison and be forced to do hard lavor and work for tyhe rest of their lives to make whatever restitution they can to our country.

I worked for a massage company and slaved my ass off for pennies on the dollar just to struggle to make ends meet. Yes health insurance is expensive and companies might not like it but there is a basic decency that should be given to people who work hard all day for a big company. Republicans would have companies polluting more and not insuring their employees and that's what's wrong with them. Everyone always goes republican when they start working for themselves because republicans would rather step on the little guy to stay comfortable.

You can say what you want about middle easterners, but I have a crap load of afganies on my son's mothers side and I've gone from hating them to respecting them over the years.

I'll be back. I'm just busy right now.

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

"or we will level the place" You can't be serious Boss. here we killed 100's of thousands of people fighting for their country, most of them children, destroyed most of the infrastructure in their country, and it's their fault they can't get back on their feet? We went in there so Bush and co could steal our money under the guise of homeland security and made a huge mess. What would we do if another country bombed the shit out of us for no reason and killed your family? I'd want to kill them in return. If I didn't have the money to launch a war like the US has I'd be happy to strap on a bomb and put some fear into the smug assholes who think they're more priviliged than me and my family.

You don't make world peace by killing people, holding them down and saying that God loves us more and that they are evil because they have a different religon. Most Christians are damned hippocrates who would could care less about living right under Jesus. Jesus said thou shall not kill. I guess he's out of date and a joke right?

yah know pete....

67 posts • Page 3 of 7