yah know pete....

67 posts • Page 2 of 7

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

gumbii

by gumbii

i'm 100% mexican... i'm hardcore like that...

ChristinaBug2890

by ChristinaBug2890

you sure are gumbii...I think i'm a mutt...little bit of everything.

Sumthing_Fishy

by Sumthing_Fishy

Half cherokee and other half french here.

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

I think we're all part alien. We should be devolving but we're not. Every generation of humans has more brain cells than the last.

gumbii

by gumbii

some scientist say that in forty years or so... the human species is going to split in the evolutionary path... there's going to be a alpha human... the rich and beautifull people... and the poor hobbit like creatures...

i remember writing a paper about it in college...

Sumthing_Fishy

by Sumthing_Fishy

far from hobbit here, 6 feet tall female here. lol

gumbii

by gumbii

damn... you'se a tall woman!!!...

damn... you're a whole 6 inches taller than me... LOL...

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

i just can't see that as an evolution in humans ..............i can definately see it as happening but i think it'll be more like the strong survive theory - - - - bigger, prettier, richer people will seperate themselves from the weaker, uglier, poorer people and the line between us will get bigger and bigger ......it'll be of a societal rip

PK - - i remember reading as a kid on the progresion of the human species and seeing a picture {rendering} of what humans will look like in a few thousand centuries - - -swa backs, very tiny muscular structure {because we've built machines to do everything for us} and huge "alien" looking heads

scary and interesting to think that we will be the historical neanderthals of the future uman race eh???

lol

Boss

gumbii

by gumbii

yes that's true... machines will do everything for the rich people... technology and machines will pamper to thier every needs... it said that they will be beautifull, hairless(yuck) bodies, tall, muscular, big breasted, and very hung... lol...

the other ones will still need to work to make ends meet... and will be ugly, short, fat, hairy and will breed like crazy... and they will also be full of diseases and have horrible immune systems with all of that horrible breeding...

that's crazy... and i think that there are allready some people that should be clasified as not-humans... like crack babbies... those things have different chromozones than us... it's freakish... some of them don't feel pain... and have different ways of thinking... also... ugly people... lol... and retards... damn... those things keep breeding like crazy... look at ocreef guy...

snowboss

by snowboss

damn man ....you got it bad for the OC eh ..........................lol

i think i are one of them ugly, breed like crazy with my lil tool work hard for everything peeps.................no diseases though, so i guess I'm still in front of the curve .............hehehehe

6'1" 255 - - shaved head , earings - - look like shrek ....LMAO

Boss

yah know pete....

67 posts • Page 2 of 7