CHANGE!!!?!?!?!??!??!

44 posts • Page 1 of 5

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

fihsboy

CHANGE!!!?!?!?!??!??!

by fihsboy

Okay...so I voted McCain....but I support Obama now. But what the F@#$ is he doing! Honestly......He promised America Change.....and everyone he has appointed is from the Clinton Administration.......and they sucked then......so they will probably suck now. I dont get it.....he talked about how there needed to be new faces and new ideas.....so he brings in the old broads from clintons terms. WTF! Has everyone already forgotton his promisses?

gumbii

by gumbii

IBthisthreadwillgoonforever!!!...

bigwillcast

by bigwillcast

I was a fan of clinton.. Don't forget, under clinton's admin, we were out of debt!

fihsboy

by fihsboy

Clinton wasnt evil....im not saying that. I didnt agree with him being a puss though. You cant let other countries push you around.....like when they bombed our ship and killed 8 sailors and we just sat back and watched in awe.....OHH NO...what are we going to do.......NOTHING. Sorry.....I support our troops and anyone who doesnt, doesnt deserve to live in the United States the reason we are free and can talk about fish on this forum any time we want.......is because people gave there lives for us. My brother leaves for Korea this sunday.....and will be gone for two years.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

by the way....I was too young to know what was going on through the clinton administration.......im 19. I can only go by what I read.

gumbii

by gumbii

if you weren't there... then you don't know...

the clinton rule was FTMFW!!!... and hopefully it will work out for USA again... it's starting to turn into the 70's... srsly...

fihsboy

by fihsboy

im going to go out on a limb and say that means......
F@#$ The Military F@#$ War. I still want to move to Australia.....theres not as much political bull shit there. You could just lay back........chill and scuba dive the reef. That sounds chill as shit to me. :)

fihsboy

by fihsboy

And I was technically there......I just didnt care. I just really dont like some of the things he did....

gumbii

by gumbii

well then....

carry on...........

fihsboy

by fihsboy

IMO....we are where we are because we took chances. When the Japanese bombed pearl harbor.....what would have happened if we would have just said ohh well.....We would probably be speaking japanese right now. What if we would have sit on our ass when hitler was killing the jews......what if we would have just gave up during the cold war. what if we would have just said what ever cuba......point your missles at Florida.......we dont give a shit..Im pretty sure the military is what has made this country successful to now, if you dont think so.....I want to know why. And Clinton did a lot of good, but he also helped start the mess we are in right now. He passed the bill to free up credit to fanny may and freddy mac......the credit companies that hit rock bottom....by freeing up credit and making it more available.....you boom now......but you bust later.....aka now. Bush screwed up by not doing anything about it.....even though there were huge signs all around him. I didnt post this to slam clinton.....just to figure out why Obama is putting all the clinton administration in as his....when he said a month ago he didnt want to do that. He said that he wanted to put in new faces and bring in new ideas. He didnt think that we should be stuck with the same people over and over again. Im just trying to figure that out.

CHANGE!!!?!?!?!??!??!

44 posts • Page 1 of 5