CHANGE!!!?!?!?!??!??!

44 posts • Page 3 of 5

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

I honestly wish all politicians would stop the BS. Just say what you mean. Dont beat around the bush. Stop tip toing around on a glass floor. I want a canidate that will stop trying to impress people.......say what he means......and act. Anyone see the movie Dave? We need a president that isnt a bullshiter. we need someone who is just a normal guy with morals, ideas, and a love for our country. If obama is that guy....GREAT! If hes not.....SHIT........we have to look into these things.

a1k8t31524

by a1k8t31524

sorry i have not read all of this yet but i just wanted to interject...... i will be able to keep my guns because i am a hunter.....

jweb1369

by jweb1369

obama was only voted in because black people don't care who gets into office, just as long as it is someone that is black. 94% of blacks voted for obama. the one thing that really pisses me off is how there were so many famous blacks saying "He is going to be the best president ever", and bullshit like that. im not racist but damn, i guess it takes a nigger to scam a nigger. But for what it's worth i hope obama does well for AMERICA, NOT for MY personal gains. and lets not forget all the gays who voted for him and thought gay marriage was going to get passed. now they are soooo pissed in california raising hell. In the end, i think this election was a joke. A slap in the face to the forefathers.

BurgerKing7704

by BurgerKing7704

Going back to fishboy's first post, Obama isnt even in office yet. Not till the new year for some dumb reason.

I support the troops, but not the dick that sent them there, its not the troops' war. If there are weapons of mass destruction in the middle east, isnt war a good time to use them??

BTW fishboy, good luck to your brother.

a1k8t31524

by a1k8t31524

what ever happend to al gore?..............

fihsboy

by fihsboy

Thanks Burger King, I heard from him today and he said its not too bad in Korea. He is having a hard time getting around but hes trying to learn the language so he can communicate and enjoy himself. What do you guys think about the terrorist attacks goin on as we speak?

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

OK i've been quiet long enough . . . . . i apologize ahead of this post for any offense i may commit

i think as as long as we are "nice" and respect their human life they will continue to take ours to prove that we are weak and soft....................until we start mass exterminateing them, they will be a cancer to us and the world, as they are proveing at this very moment, they don't care who, what color, what creed, what anything.....................it's not death to america........it's death to anyone that will get them press and forward movement...............................as I have maintained all along and been ridiculed for by my friends and family along with most of the general public, these people only understand death and until we start killing anyone and everyone that represents a terrorist of any sort and becomeing the selfish, nation we were when we were the most powerful country in the world nothing is going to change

and for those of you who think im an ass right now...........they have proven they can come into this country at anytime they want, how will you feel when they murder your family members for little more than "i don't like the church you go to"

i think the main stream press should be forced to show the actual footage of these batles and bombings..................I was in the desert for 11 months, you have not seen what the real deal is, you get to see what the fucking CEO of CNN thinks will get his channel rateings - - -you should see a babyfaced varcity superstar from the midwest get his leg blown off, you should see a couple of brothas who grew up on the streets of an inner city, that surived gangs and poverty get their faces shot for being on the wrong corner guarding a fucking cafe for people who would just assume spit on you

and all you little warm and fuzzy tree huggers who want to say, thats right Boss and if we weren't there it wouldn't happen to them, BULLSHIT.............the only difference is location ..............instead of the middle east it would be the upper east side .......................and don't for a secong think it wouldn't be

I love you all and i love this country and until we take back control of this we are going to continue to be victims

i sound like such a bigot and im sorry but you cant treat a murderer with a hug

Boss

BurgerKing7704

by BurgerKing7704

That rant just made mya day!! lol

fihsboy

by fihsboy

Boss.....I think I just fell in love. You completly made my day as well!!! My brothers have been to Iraq.......and they say thats its ashame that you dont see what is really going on. You dont see the schools being built or the hospitals being rebuilt and made better. All you see is violence...and thats for ratings. I support free press....but why doesnt anyone show everything? Why are they so selective of what they put on TV. I am glad that Obama has kept the secretary of defense in office for an additional year. I think it will help. I HOPE he doesnt pull us out, because if he does its going to be a complete waste.......and I dont think our soldiers that gave there lives would want us to leave. I know my brothers dont and they are both soldiers and the Army.....and they said none of there friends that are in the army want us out either

Tmercier834747

by Tmercier834747

I'm not gonna disagree with you here boss, just kinda add my thoughts.

I agree for the most part. But as you said its about location. Most of these terrorist webs exist in places like pakistan and iran, and afghanistan. The leaders of these nations smile and nod on camera and then stab us in the back while the lights are out. Terrorists move in and out of these countries with ease dodging our spec ops and informants, and we focus all our attention on rebuilding one nation with half our forces scattered all over other places in the world, not even the middle east. Our efforts in Iraq may have helped at lot but they also created a lot of violence and hate from the rest of the world including guerilla warfare from the locals. The kind of warfare that would never make it here like the terrorist webs elsewhere with big funding that want to come to America and send another building to the ground with thousands of people inside.

As you say we never get a clear picture from the media and I can only begin to understand myself the shit that goes on over there. I can't imagine every middle-eastern person who has strapped a bomb to their chest or planted it in a car may have done so with their own goverment trying to handle things (doing a horrible job at it). They're more like that guy at the office who loses his job and comes back next week with an uzi and a headful of hate than a terrorist.

From all I've read and understand though most of the terrorist webs exist elsewhere and I'm sure if we were to take our eye off Iraq that would become their new harbor. I don't know what the answers are, I just think its far more complicated and widespread then focusing most of our efforts on Iraq, and without that clear picture from the world media its becoming more and more every day us against the world.

I talk to europeans and asians sometimes (most of which have received a better education than myself) and they all have this general negative demeanor towards america that didn't exist 10 years ago, yeah it did to some degree but never like this.

All this mess of economical crisis and whats still a mess in iraq while we continue to borrow money from China and play games with people stealing our oil, and the funded terrorists who want to make it here still roam freely between the f'ing countries in the middle east. I really don't like where anything is going.

CHANGE!!!?!?!?!??!??!

44 posts • Page 3 of 5