CHANGE!!!?!?!?!??!??!

44 posts • Page 4 of 5

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

all legitimate concerns my friend.............i agree with you 100%, thats why the only answer is mass extermination of these people - -and i mean terrorist not middle eastern or any non american - - -so do not twist that around any of you - - - we became the nation we are today by taking what we want, like it or not thats how we got here - -our choice now is to keep it or let it go and give up the lifestyle we have ....the freedome to come and go, to waste money, get fat, own more than we need spend more than we have and do and say what we want without fear of punishment or death .....................................so if you want to keep this, the only way to do it is to destroy anything that threatens it

Boss

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

or....................lay down and allow countries like China to take over everything finacial, terror driven nations to come in and do as they please third world nations to come in and depleate us of everything we have created

the funniest thing i see is all these tree huggers and peace and love people that won't hurt a hair on another humans head keep fighting with such passion to let these people in and give them everything that we as americans earn and pay for for free - - -what are they gonna do when the chinease start opening 1 unfiltered unregulated coal electric plant a week on our soil, and the third world countries depleate our medical system with their free medicine and no tax status to replenish the BILLIONS they depleate - - - -these loveing people are the dorks who have a party for the "cool" kids when their mommy and daddy goes away and the "Cool" kids destroy the house and leave in the morning leaveing the dorks standing there in disbelief cause they can't believe what happened

guess what America.................the dorks are in the middle of an all nighter with the cool kids right this very second

no what are you gonna do?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Boss

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

totally agreed....... personally i think if we pressure all arabs or middle eastern ethnic groups to do something about it themselves instead of them doing nothing it would help, i think we should force ALL of them out of our country unless they decide to do something about it.....
one other thing......
pardon my language but fuck everyone who says take God out of our schools and stuff like that because of religious offenses, this is OUR country, NOT theirs, you can accept it or get the hell out.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

it ok bluee ....we forgive you....thats just Texas talking........LMAO

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

yes us texans speak our thoughts.... and im not necessarily saying that I have anything against Obama but one must take note that Kennedys Assassination did take place in Dallas........ just saying...... but seriously we just need to nuke all countries that have 1) a red dot on their forehead, 2) get confused with a mexicans or 3) grow poppie plants for a source of income.... jus blow em all up...

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

well i can't agree wholely with all that...we are not biggots {or shouldn't be} but yes firm quick actions are needed

i think we should use CNN -- - tell them where we are going to bomb and when - - -i.e you have one wek to move your children, your elderly etc etc ...after that we will level the place, pave it, and build a walmart

lol

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

hahahahhahaha idk dude aparently there is still violence in walmart.... people have just resorted to stampeding workers on black friday.....

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

black friday - - -don't get me started on that bullshit .................i dont know about anywhere else but wally world here had doorbusters this year - - 50 inch LCD for 700 bucks

they prolly had 3 of em and they were gone at 5:01 am ....lol anyone that goes out at 5 am on black friday is an idiot ! ! ! !! all lemmings being led by the commercializm machine, buying what you dont really want when you dont really need it spending money you dont have ....wow........what part of this economy is fucked up dont we understand ?????????????

jweb1369

by jweb1369

shit there was people out at our best buy at 2:30 pm on thanksgiving camping out so they are the first in line. honestly there will always be wars to fight and terrorists to fight against. that is just a fact that we have to understand. for everyone one of them you kill there will be another to take their place. you must not understand that they "want" to die. it is an honor in their minds. so killing them does nothing. they need to be jailed for life in guantanamo bay.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

i think id rather be a people pleaser and end their lives.................lol

im not just an ass about terrorists, i think our jails are over crowded with people that need to be put down as well - - - -

when i was out in KS, i did a job at Lansing prison - - - it was 1998 - - that year i made somewhere in the range of 34,000 dollars with a lot of over time {pretty decent money in 98 in KS} BUT - - - it took 65,000 dollars of taxpayers money to house 1 {one, uno} max security prisoner, I'm sorry there's just something wrong with that.

I think prison terms should be much shorter, way more severe and death row should be emptied once a week, bring back chain gangs with armed guards, no tvs no fancy gyms, no free law degrees - - -your not there to learn a skill, get an education or start a body building carreer. You no longer have any rights, you are not allowed to be a part of a gang you are there to pay debt................if you don't like it ..............don't get put in prison

one of the most impressive things i did see in the middle east, Suadi Arabia to be exact was their lack of crime...............all the cars on the street had keys in them, shop owners left goods and displays on the street, doors where left open along with windows ....why???.........because if you get caught stealing something as small as a dvd or something......you lose a hand in the public square, if you rape a woman or molest a child you are beheaded, drunk in public? whipped on a post in the square .....their crime rate is almost nothing because of quick severe punishment for all to see and think about

Boss

CHANGE!!!?!?!?!??!??!

44 posts • Page 4 of 5