I'm Moving

14 posts • Page 2 of 2

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

hhhmmmmm never thought of that.....good idea contacting an LFS service company....with as much money as we invest in our systems a couple hundred bucks might not be a bad investment to have someone else deal with it.....I don't have anyone in my area that would do that type of work...but maybe you do....great idea Amadeo.....Boss

amadeo

by amadeo

exactly hell let them set up the whole thing . why not . the only down side is most people like to make their own installation on everything if they could they would even like to build their glass tanks . ( some people do ) it feels good working on your tank . doesnt it. but one very important thing be sure to supervise EVERY little detail they will not be held responsible if anything goes wrong . and in this delicate hobby allot will , if not dealt properly . welcome. finaly i gave advice . WOHOO :P

dick_headers

by dick_headers

Everything sounds great 1-14. I wouldn't worry about to take the sand out though. If you have crabs and snails you can leave them on the bottom with the sand and about 4 gallons of water. If you are moving a mile only, I don't think you have to acclimate any of your livestock. The water temp. will be fine if you do this during the summertime. If you are willing to use the same water, don't worry bout accl. Your fishes and corals will be happy whenever you put them back to they good ole home..IMO

Deltasigpony3648

by Deltasigpony3648

thats good imi hopeing nothing dies

I'm Moving

14 posts • Page 2 of 2