Where is everybody????????

105 posts • Page 3 of 11

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

gumbii

by gumbii

watch me...

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

Fairies in the woods!!! Hahaha I used to live in Ithaca NY and there are all these waterfalls and trails and when the light is right you can see fairies!!! I used to go skinnydipping with my friends and it was fun to watch them. They used to film the early Tarzan episodes there.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

we have Bash Bish Falls here....sounds like a similar place...it's about an hour hike in from the road but wow what a sight.....been a long time since i've been there but my daughter and her boyfriend go pretty regularly.....and i better not find out their skinny dipping !!!!!!!! right Serial>>>HHHHMMMMMMMM????????????

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

Boss!!!!! I've been to Bash Bish Falls. It's in Vermont isn't it? That's a magikal place. I've climbed all the way up the falls and beyond where there are all kinds of deep and hidden swimming areas and places to jump. It's like a place the Hobbit would go with Golomn. I was working in the kitchen of Omega Institute in Rhinebeck NY one summer years ago and me and a few friends went up to that placefor the day.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

no its in Mass. but holy crap man ... i live like 15 miles north of Rhinbeck right off rt 9G ....small world man small world....... and yeah it is a beautiful place........I hate to say it but i think it stays pristine because although it's public....you have to want to go to make the trek in....so you don't see a lot of losers in there trashng it ...and if someone does ...other people will jump all over them for trashing the place......

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

Good to know. I almost broke my neck climbing a rock cliff there. I got stuck 2/3rds the way up and pannicked. I caught my cool enough to make it to the top though and did the jump. That was one of the pools above the main waterfall.

Poetic_Irony2267

by Poetic_Irony2267

hahaha fairies in the woods, try fairies in the woods with guns, when my partner and i go hunting..... freaks out the local yokals up here near albion ny, and oh ithica wooop wooop been there a few times.... had a friend that did shows there, he/she, would always get so trashed she looked like a mess on stage and one time fell off backwards wig went flying and heels up and skirt was all torn, omg the funniest darned thing i have ever seen....

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

YEEE HaWWW!!!!! Ithaca was a good time when I grew up there. I had so many friend in bands and the summer parties were a blast. I drank way too much back then though. Everything changes when folks have families and carreer jobs. Some people get it together and some dont make it.

Poetic_irony3872

by Poetic_irony3872

i hear ya there, tons of booze and tons of well other stuff, it's funny i figured i would have moved from this area, i always said eh i am not gonna live in ny the rest of my life, ended up landing a job at law firm out here, doing alright for myself, i rarely go out to the local bars anymoore, but when i do it's fun to see how miserable some ppl really are, not that it's fun to be miserable but those ppl that always said eh he's a good for nothin reefer smokin hippy wanna be, they all have kids with diff women have been divorced are alchies and can't hold a job for more than a month or so, i think karma is a wonderful thing, it does wonders for my self esteem LMFAO ok ok i will stop being mean, i do love the area even though it's country redneck, i don't have many issues being myself out here, sometiems i run into problems but when they realize i carry a gun the problems usually go away quite quickly......

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

I live in LA right now, and it wont be for long, and I've thought about packing. Just wondering when or if things are gona fall apart and people are gona be running around stealing food and raping women from anyone who can't defend themselves.

There's shootings now every day here in the news. Shooting people on the freeway is popular now, as well as popping off kids, and there's helicopters flying around with searchlights every night.

There's a huge gang problem here, and the violence isn't just about drug turf, it's about gang status.

I just want to have some way to deal as I throw on my backpack and start walking north. God knows what I'd do with my fish? Throw them into some plastic bags and take em with me, let them go in a river or something. Just kidding! That would mess up the native fish population wouldn't it?

Where is everybody????????

105 posts • Page 3 of 11