stupid not pimp

20 posts • Page 2 of 2

Discuss all topics related to freshwater and planted tanks.

Who thinks he stinks

yes
No votes
no
86%
tottaly
14%

Total votes : 14

Saltycrab

by Saltycrab

Us keep our mouths shut and you use the forums however you want...........Thats a great idea.....for you Pleco. But at least you did apologize. Lets use these forums for what they were made for, sharing info, helping each other, and not flaming others. Take care all.

freshwaterpleco

by freshwaterpleco

Guys and Sltycrab why don't you go to the saltwater. Or do you not know anything about fish i see you have only 6 posts and i have in the 60's

Saltycrab

by Saltycrab

Yeah, I have very few posts, but at least mine are not like yours man. If you feel the need to brag on that kind of posts, that says alot about you. And this will be my last post on anything about you pleco, it's a waste of time man. Take care all.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

fresh goes to salt . . .in hopes of calming us all down ??? does he not realize he's attacking salt water to begin with???

angus4481

by angus4481

Keep my mouth shut? You should take ur own advice, since ive replied to this, you have attacked my posts. Your last comment on my post, "Kill It", was uncalled for. grow up. oh yeah, congradulations on finding ur heart and apollogizing, i bet it hurt

jav36

by jav36

fish expert? ahahahahah good one pleco

for an expert you have a pretty pathetic tank

platipus12321

by platipus12321

he is really acting like a child when i asked him about discus he like in big letters NO!!! then he writes lol

gumbii

by gumbii

i rememeber that one platipus...

look fresh pleco... stop being a wannabe... if you need a place to pretent you are the awesomest of teh planet go to another off topic forum... i know you do ask questions for us to answer... and all of your responses to everyone else's questions are all infected with fail/aids... stop being a fayt-tard allready... grow up alot... go rant on myspace or something... stop caring on what other people have going on with thier tanks and thier lives and maintain your own... i've been on different animal/pet forums for years now and i've never seen so much drama like this... you're lucky i'm not an administrator or you would of been IP banned...

i feel sorry for the fish you are going to kill when you go to saltwater... don't expect me to help you next time you need advice...

ps... we need people like you on our offtopic forum called landpirates... i'm not spamming, i'm being serious... we used to be a automotive forum... we still kind of are... but you know... we're mostly off topic but we need more members... search for landpirates, or automotivetech...

freshwaterpleco

by freshwaterpleco

Guys i am really sorry. But i have to say 1 thing. Saltycrab you only have 8 posts and i have 116.

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

Why does it matter how many posts you have? I don't think anyone but you cares about that. The more posts you have says something about what you spend your time doing. I'm waiting to get working in one of my local hospitals, and when I do I'll have a lot less time to post here. I think it would be best to just let this string fade away if I were you.

stupid not pimp

20 posts • Page 2 of 2