Welcome new guys and gals

23 posts • Page 1 of 3

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

I just realized.....while looking at another post.......theres a lot of new names in here. Welcome everyone!

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

well thank you! ive never had a fish tank before and i thought i would try this site out!

kelbri

by kelbri

Hey, I'm not new, just been mia for a couple months... But thanks ;)

fihsboy

by fihsboy

of course. :) Its just nice to see a bunch of people on here.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

nice blue...........lol

megski

by megski

I'm really glad I started my aquarium. Its a fun way to spend money, lol. I just wish I had more to invest! I also don't know anyone else that has saltwater fish so its nice to talk to people who do.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

ditto. :) My gf just doesnt understand. She is SOOOO no interested. but ohh well.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

its all my wifes fault !!!!! i told her id like to set up a salt sytem about 3 yrs ago and for christmas i got a 20 long with a reg light and a reg filter for a fresh tank ..............2 1/2 yrs later and i have spent about 1800 bucks on the 20long, built a house and put a 120 gallon room divider tank inbetween the living room and dining room with a tank room in the basement where everything runs down through the floor into a sump system with pumps skimmers, nurse tanks, hospital tank and soon to be frag racks and possably a couple small breeder tank system - -its just taking forever to get it all planned and set up as right as i can the first time...........

mwaa hahahahaha..................IT NERVER ENDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i feel ya fishboy, my wife loves the tank as long as there will be a starfish a nemo and a dory.................and i quote : "i just wanna look at em"

lol so if i keep those 3 things anything else goes................................

"yes honey, i do need all those corals and those really cool lights"

"for NEMO" hahahahahahahaha

Boss

megski

by megski

My husband tries to learn and help with the fish tank. I'm the one with all the time, though. He's in the army, and got selected recruiting duty. He's been doing that since March and the hours are helacious.

And I love the Nemo and Dory stuff boss, lol.

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

well.... i didnt know where to put this so ill put it here, i lost my powder brown tang (49.99) , then yesterday i got in from work and there is a pile of fish bones directly underneath my nem...... all in one neat pile.......... im so getting rid of this nem

23 posts • Page 1 of 3