Welcome new guys and gals

23 posts • Page 3 of 3

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

Tien6079

by Tien6079

Lol! My wife loves to look at the tank as well, but she quickly caught on what Nemo "needs" and does "not need"...thats what I get for running my mouth Lol! However, when I am ready to buy a new fish she is the first one to make a suggestion lol! I have found out that very few people (other than those on this site of course) share the same obsession with fish. I do so much research on my fish that its all I think about and talk about...according to my wife lol! She reminds me that my friends have no idea what I am talking about half of the time!

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

yeah - -some of my friends and even family members have walked into the new house and see the 120 sitting in its place empty and ask WTF do you need a tank that big for? i just laugh and say - - -well the 8 foot 200 gallon uniquarium i almost bought would have blocked the doorway to the dining room

but yeah they dont get it.......but ALL love to look at em when there up and running...lol

Boss

puffedupseagull

by puffedupseagull

Yeah g day guys
Blueshoes, don't get rid of the nem, cut it in half and sell the other side. it may control his eating habbits.

Welcome new guys and gals

23 posts • Page 3 of 3