Other Hobbies

92 posts • Page 8 of 10

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

CedricAndCandy7566

by CedricAndCandy7566

Scroll back to page 1 burger and you'll see my contribution there..

CedricAndCandy7566

by CedricAndCandy7566

anyway, in the spirit of xmas I'll get over it...don't want to argue...

Merry xmas to you all...!

fihsboy

by fihsboy

I enjoy building stuff......which is why this hobby SUCKS. Im building my third stand now...Believe it or not I like my job too. I work retail and I am a register supervisor...I absolutly love it. Its a challenge like aquariums....every day its something new, and it keeps me on my toes. between that and college I dont have time for anything else.

BurgerKing7704

by BurgerKing7704

Hah, like your job!!!!

I hate my job!!!! Part-time at a supermarket pushing carts in the snow and slush, just how I like to spend my winter. People are cool though, a few keep fish tanks, others think a betta(not trying to hate) in a little bowl counts as keeping fish. W/e.

Cant wait til i enter the real world, I hope to be a mechanic or a marine biologist. My two favourite things.

ChristinaBug2890

by ChristinaBug2890

I'm the paint girl at the local home hardware. Paint is the least busy during winter so now I answer phones too....."Good afternoon Essex Home Hardware Christina speaking how may I help you today?" Sometimes i accidently answer the phone at home like that...ooops.

kei9th

by kei9th

i would just like to explain myself, from my other post of masturbating as a hobby. masturbating is a hobby of mine. i use both left and right hands, sometimes i use
both hands together, or i switch right, right, left or left, left, right. some time i auto asphyxiate, other times i do it from behind from in between my legs. i put a lot of thought and time into it and i have to say self love is very gratifying. all i would like to say is if your offended i don't care take your opinions and get lost. get a life get a life get a life. were mostly adults here as children cannot afford these hobbys, also if you confess that you don't masturbate or (beat off, much easier to type) your lying get a life. thank you have a Merry CHRISTmas

kei9th beating off as i type

Mike0372983

by Mike0372983

again
wtf screw off and get alife

BurgerKing7704

by BurgerKing7704

lol

simple69

by simple69

OMG! ok... I am pretty new here as well another fellow Canadian that just recently got back into this hobby. I used to keep tanks when I was younger. Recently I decided to get back into it and have gotten really hooked. :)

Other hobbies are watching movies, playing online games or other games with friends. Do a bit of web design in my spare time as well.. :)

BurgerKing7704

by BurgerKing7704

Nice, the world needs more Canadians, so Im gonna start breeding early. What kind of fish did you keep and what are you keeping now??

Other Hobbies

92 posts • Page 8 of 10