feather dusters

21 posts • Page 2 of 3

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

TheCoralReef

by TheCoralReef

oh my bad, i hav 2 pics numbered the same, heres the second 1
fcc70-Picture 118.jpg

fihsboy

by fihsboy

What ever it is its pissing off your zoas....Do you have a aiptasia problem? or is that one in the pic the only one you have?

TheCoralReef

by TheCoralReef

i had an aiptasia problem well 3 that i noticed, but peppermint shrimps took care of them except for this last big 1, if they dont eat it, im just goig to remove the rock its on

fihsboy

by fihsboy

just get some aiptarid. or what ever its called. It will keep it from spreading. Plus you wont have to move your rocks. Are you feeling adventerous? You could always frag the part of the rock that has the (green featherduster) on it....set it aside and see what it does. Then your zoas are still fine and will continue to encrust that rock.

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

do they have a brown stalk ? could it be a barnical ? Fishboy nice find on the site, i think i just found what i was looking for ......a name....
6045f-000_0938.JPG

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

Jesus joseph and the other fella...................that is some sweet ass rock man !!!!!

TheCoralReef

by TheCoralReef

i believe the other fella is mary, haha. that rock looks like joe kozak's premium fiji from Saltwater Paradise?. i love buying his LR

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

joe is the man..and i still have not gone to the spot in buffalo, i need to get out there. makaveli i cant realy see your pic too good .

TheCoralReef

by TheCoralReef

holy shit, what r u waiting 4 lol, ive been looking at other reef stores all over the country and have only found like 2 that impress me more than Reef Creations, the place is trully amazing. but beware, once you go there, you will definitly not be going to any other shops (except joes of course) and yea, i figured people wouldnt really be able 2 see thoes things in the pic, im using my lcd tv for my computer monitor so its big and hd on my screen

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

waiting for the money tree to fall over in the front yard..hehe naw j/p i am going to go there soon, mabie a few weeks, i want to see how there tanks are set up,i am in the begining stages of building my own propagation tanks..so i need to gather ideas, joes are nice but to loud i need the tanks to be silent..
do you run wireless mouse and key board ? i have thought about doing that with my tv, but to lazy i guess.

feather dusters

21 posts • Page 2 of 3