AMMONIA LEVELS AND PISSING IN THE TANK?

23 posts • Page 3 of 3

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

LMFAO!!!!!!!! im am totally pictureing my wife walking in on me takin a leak in one of the tanks, and tryng to explain that scientificly this is a proper and controlled application of ammona introduction .................and no i havn't been drinking ....OMG my gut hurts................

good show people, Boss

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

yeah those damn florida reefers almost had me emptying the main vein in my tank hahaha.... what can i say..... i have found that the art of aquascaping is harder than it looks, i have an arch piece of rock and absolutely nowhere to put it.. so it looks retarded laying on its side trying to fill a hole...

fihsboy

by fihsboy

hey man you have the tank...........you should try to get a cylnder block..........drill some holes in it with a masonary bit........make enough so you can put your rocks on it comfortably.....drill a few holes in your live rock and then you have a mega structure.......and you dont have to pay a ton for the live rock. Or check out the magazine Marine and reef fishkeeping. There is an article about Live Framing, its pretty cool stuff.......and it will save you a lot in the long run.

AMMONIA LEVELS AND PISSING IN THE TANK?

23 posts • Page 3 of 3