Hey we can add Pictures to posts now! YAY! Come see mine.

38 posts • Page 2 of 4

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

dizzcat

by dizzcat

Those are sweet Doom! I wish I had a double set up like that.
How many tank do you have??

My daughter was all gloom doom when she was a teen too, but nice and normal now! :-) She actualy hates the way her hair curls like that, so uses a straightener.

So, here's how my setups look in my livingroom.

My fish stuff is over taking my entertainment center LOL The problem with having them there is I watch them and miss what is going on on the TV! Thank goodness for Tvo so I can rewind! LOL
My community tank is on the bottom, the Mbuna tank is the big one. I change the Mbuna tank around everytime I do a water change so its different every week.

The bottom pic is my little 10 gallon full of Electric Yellow fry.....and a cat!
8dcc0-100_6794.JPG
34335-100_5751.JPG

jweb1369

by jweb1369

i fixed my pictures, you can see them a whole bunch better now ^^

dizzcat

by dizzcat

Oh, THERE they are!
Pretty Kenyi's jweb :-)
Its hard to see when the pics are so huge!
So, explain the CO setup? I am lookin but confused! What do you use as a diffuser?
8dcc0-100_6794.JPG
34335-100_5751.JPG

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

holy shit you guys got alotta tanks haha doomies tanks are pretty sweet im not gunna lie and dizz your daughter is pretty, prolly a little too old for me, im only 19 :)

doomydarkdoom

by doomydarkdoom

How many tanks do I have? Probably too many... I have a bowfront 29-gallon with my goldfish (they are outgrowing it and will soon get a bigger tank, the dirty beggars), and a 2.5 gallon betta mansion that I have no pictures of.

That picture is my living room. In the background there you can see my double-10 stand (on the top is my crawfish setup, and the bottom is quarantine), and then my 20-gallon in the sort-of-center of the picture, where my breeding pair of angelfish live. They were in the 55 but ever since they paired up, they've been torturing the other angels (especially when they have eggs around), and they're the biggest so they can do some damage. So, for the sake of everyone I gave them their own condo.

Unfortunately they GOT that condo because that tank had a disease and had to be completely bleached out... all my fishies died (INCLUDING my green phantom pleco, arrgh), so I had to start all over again. In a weak moment I brought home fish from PetSmart and neglected to quarantine them first, and I paid the price... that tank had been continuously established for many years. I inherited it already set up... iironically enough, with my big angelfish who is now the male of my breeding pair.

Maybe he put a curse on the tank because he wanted it back. You can see the soulless evil in his eye...
707e8-DSC06094 Eyeball.jpg

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

haha dang have you had any experience with saltwater?

doomydarkdoom

by doomydarkdoom

Who, me? No, haven't broken into saltwater yet, but I'm contemplating a nano-reef tank when my goldfish get upgraded. It's pretty pricey, though... I'll have to save up for a while first.

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

yeah im experiencing that first hand, i odnt even have all my life rock, protein skimmer or light and im already in 810 bucks, thats buying my fx5 100 dollars cheaper and a cheap tank ha

doomydarkdoom

by doomydarkdoom

Yeah, that's probably why I'll start with a nano-reef to see if I even like it. I am trying to get my angelfish to NOT eat all their offspring so I can sell a few of them. There is an awesome store here that will give store credit if nothing else, so I might be able to break into saltwater that way.

Provided, of course, that my angelfish STOP EATING THEIR BABIES. It's not like I don't feed them...

gumbii

by gumbii

dizzcat...

your son is very handsome...

Hey we can add Pictures to posts now! YAY! Come see mine.

38 posts • Page 2 of 4