What is wrong with some people?

79 posts • Page 5 of 8

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

gumbii

by gumbii

pics...???

lol...i'm horrible... i'll post pictures first... how about that...?

lol... i have some OWNED pictures of me somewhere... i think i posted them up here before... i was passed out drunk and in my boxers... my friend's wrote all over me with lip liner...

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

Z..............Sarah "Superwoman" Palen is pretty hot ................no?

and please don't feel left out hun ............feel free to post pics of yourself in undies too.................LOL

did i type that outloud?????

Zambize4899

by Zambize4899

Palan is hot in that schoolboy-looking-at-his-teacher sort of way.....

And I'll post my pics right after Boss.

Z

snowboss

by snowboss

LMAO............well we'll just have to wonder about Z's unmentionables now won't we

i think at a glance Palen looks like Tina Fay from SNL

zambize

by zambize

A very *quick* glance maybe.....Tina Fey is *hot*.

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

I think Palin's ugly. Her head is too big, her jaw is too big, and she has an aggressive nature with no real understanding. If Macain and her get elected it'll be us and them, more $$$ wasted on making enemies, and more tough times for the employee and the working mother. Maybe some big money will get richer, but it will only increace the disparity between the rich and poor.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

I'm at the point where if the democrats get into office I'll consider it a win win for me {a logical Conservative by nature but not loyal to any party}

one of two things will happen
1. they will fix everything just like they think their going to {awsome win}

2. they won't be able to do anything more than the Bush administration because they will learn that the POTUS Does not run this country the senate and the house do and we need to do some MAJOR house cleaning there - -at which point I will be able to tell them to shut the fuck up and join the rest of us trying to live in this world

there i go pissing in peoples wheaties again - - -sorry if i've offended anyone

Boss

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

Pissing in peoples wheaties......good one. Obama doesn't have to know everything about millitary actions. He just has to be able to communicate well with the people who do. By having an open minded attitude it may help people see the quality and beauty of middle eastern culture.

My son's mother and family are from Afganistan, and I went from hating these people to respecting them. Every culture has it's ugly side but if people can bring themselves to embracing the better sides of people around the world we'll have a lot fewer enemies, and the ones we do have will be easier to find.

Afganistan for a period had excellent education before the Taliban took over back a few years ago. People are ready to be educated accross the spectrum of cultures.

gumbii

by gumbii

wait...

pictures of people in undies not loading...

is the internet down...???

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

oh i don't disagree with you Pete at all.............i was in desert storm, one of the first troops in and was there for 11 months...............i grew to respect the culture greatly, i am not a muslim by any means but from what i understand of the koran, peace is the basic truth through out it...............unfortunatly we have to deal with the bad sides of cultures and inocents get in the way ................i think they call it collateral damage..........bad term ...............................

the only way to protect the inocents is to take time and be very specific about targets etc etc etc .....this leads to a long occupation in any war, so my question is ............why are liberals pissed at republicans over a war when we are doing everything possable to be a clean as we can .....to the point that we lose american lives over nationals...............it would be wonderful to hve a semi one party government ..............that worked for one comon good ...............there simply is no good way to fix this mess we are in .............if we stay lots of people die and money spent - - -if we pull out , lots of pride is lost, money wasted and unfortunately i don't believe we would make it one year before another attack or invasion happens .......and then what??? a lot of tunes will change then

im sorry i didn't mean to turn this into a political forum - - -

GUMBII...i will get some pics taken and posted soon ....fully clothed though, lol
Boss

What is wrong with some people?

79 posts • Page 5 of 8