Are Lunar Lights waterproof?

34 posts • Page 4 of 4

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

lawn mowers have plugs ???????when did that happen - - -my 3 mowers have 25 27 and 33 horse motors on em .................can't find a plug anywhere .........................oh wait................you got one of them hybrid mowers eh???

LOL

worse shock i ever had was when i was about 6 my uncle and i were out behind the barn working and he bet me 10 dollars {which was like a million to me at 6 yrs old} that i couldn't piss over the electric fence .............did ok till it started trickleing off ....thank god it's a pulse fence and not a weed burner ..................

damn - - -maybe it stunted it's growth ....thats why i have such a little .....................well nevermind.....LMAO

Boss

gumbii

by gumbii

lol... electric lawn mowers are so FTL and full of fail/aids...

no balls at all... but i bet they are quiet...

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

It was a gas push mower and the only way to shut it down was to pull the plug wire off. The grass was wet and wow, up one leg and down the other!

Hmm. As I said I came out and found I was straight. I know what freaky is and with me it transformed into having a lot to do with Cocaine or some other powerful stimulent. I've played out that part of my life, I'm taking much better care of myself, and I enjoy having straight sex with women. They're so different and at the same time complementary. I love em. They can be hormonal and irrational and many times materialistic and dishonest, but I seem to have some skills that turn some women into sex maniacs. I can empathise with people to some extent and I have some ability to know what people like in terms of physical/psychological experience. I spent a lot of time with cats when I was young and for many years that was all I got in the physical affection dept. My parents never touched me. I believe I got into doing massage because of this. It helped me connect with other people and to feel a "part of" with the world community. At some point soon I hope to have a relationship with a woman that grows better and better with time. I don't know if the one I'm with will last, but I do know that the sex is still getting better.

Lunar lights? I want some. They're cool. My juvinile 3.5 inch tilapia just let her fry out and they're so cute! It's about time I get my timer working and have lunar lights running till about midnight. Bla bla bla.

gumbii

by gumbii

i've been shocked by a coil when the car was at 8k RPM... not fun...

Are Lunar Lights waterproof?

34 posts • Page 4 of 4