"You know you're fishy when..."

24 posts • Page 3 of 3

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

gumbii

by gumbii

lol...

my friend's girlfriends hate me because i end up making them buy a tank and stock it up ASAP... when i made the fish club i had so many female enemies... lol... "sorry, we can't go out because i just got a colony of tropheus moorii sp. "ikola II" and some synodontis cats to go with them"... HAHAHAjkldasjflasdfj...

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

You-know-your-fishy-when-your-hands-smell-fishy-from-dumpster-diving-fish-store-dumpsters.

Today-I-got-1/2-of-a-large-bag-of-high-quality-unused-charcoal,-the-type-that-looks-like-little-rods,-and-I-got-3-plexiglass-aquarium-tops-3-foot-each,-and-a-1/2-of-a-large-jar-of-Phoscheck-which-I-use-in-my-filters.......I-found-a-bunch-of-brand-new-test-kits-for-magnesium-and-other-things,-and-a-bunch-of-salt-water-related-additives-and-stuff,-but-left-it-as-I-don't-need-more-stuff-than-I-don't-need.

I-reccomend-anyone-who-goes-by-aquarium-stores-frequently-to-have-a-peek-in-their-dumpsters......I've-gotten-great-PC-lights-and-so-much-other-great-stuff......Many-stores-service-peoples-aquariums-at-their-homes,-and-they-replace-equipment......The-home-owner-doesn't-want-the-old-stuff-if-say-they-switched-from-PC-to-halide-(as-an-example),-and-the-fish-store-can't-sell-it-maybe,-so-they-trash-it......I-don't-know-why-perfectly-good-charcoal-was-thrown-away........All-I-know-is-I-won't-have-to-buy-any-for-a-while.

Tmercier834747

by Tmercier834747

..instead of worrying if you left the stove on you worry you may have left the fish light on...

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

- - -you buy a tank from a fello fish head and the shipping is to much so he decides to haul it himself and you talk him into bringing you some corals "since he's coming anyway"

LMAO ....true story .......PIMP rules ....hehehehehehe

"You know you're fishy when..."

24 posts • Page 3 of 3