GOLDEN MAROON CLOWN crazy fish !!

4 posts

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

gotnohaylo

by gotnohaylo

OK..............THIS FISH IS MY FAVORITE !! 2 YEARS ALLMOST IN MY TANK BUT NOW HES BEATING UP ON EVERY ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIRST IT WAS JUST ONE FISH NOW ITS ALLOFEM HE LIVES IN A ROCK ANEMONEY I KNOW STRANGE !! I DONT WONT TO GET RIDE OF HIM THOW !!! INFO INFO ????? CATCHEM AN SEPORATE HIM FROM THE TANK FOR ACOPLE DAYSSSSS I DONT KNOW ??? he wont let me touch or move any corals or he goes crazy bighting my hand lol it dont hert but i jump lol any one ever had this problem ??i wont to put a tang in thir. my last one was a blue and died but iam just knowing he wont let any one alce in that tank !!!
Last edited by gotnohaylo on Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kidwell1402

by Kidwell1402

How many fish do you have now? Do you know how many gallons is your tank? Some clowns if they are single will get aggressive. Is the other fish in tank newer to the tank than the clown? They will also become territorial.

Even though the clown is bitting you , change the scenery/environment move his home to a new area of the tank if possible.

Good luck!

tangerine

by tangerine

that's the maroon clown,one of the most ,if not the most aggressive fish in it's genre.

ReeF1233710

by ReeF1233710

I've had my Maroon clown for about 5 years now and when i had an anemone in my reef tank he became very aggressive. I guess he's just very protective of the anemone

4 posts