[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Biocube? (pg. 2) - RateMyFishTank.com

Biocube?

13 posts • Page 2 of 2

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

xxluckxx

Re: Biocube?

by xxluckxx

I *think* I'll have corals but if it comes down to corals or a not-reef-safe fish I decide I really, really want I'd probably choose the fish. So you can recommend me fish that aren't reef safe if you want and I'll decide from there! :D

I'll have to look into the dwarf angels and see if I like them as much as flame angels, thanks!

Ooh, peppermint shrimp will have to go on my cleaner list!

seeknick

by seeknick

I am acctually considering buying one... a 32 one.. found this page with , they say it is the best one out there... what do you guys think?

nea7

by nea7

Biocube?

13 posts • Page 2 of 2