All my fish gone bye byes

32 posts • Page 2 of 4

Discuss all topics related to freshwater and planted tanks.

dream2reef

by dream2reef

Wow I have a son on the way in november. I'll have to come up with some creative ideas to keep him out of there lol. I hate to hear about your loss as mz said you had some beautiful fish for real. I love the malawi's but I like the SA cichlids a great deal more. More aggressive lil more color. I realllllly love the victorians or makobe lake ones. They are my fav I finally found one close to what I wanted. I haven't got a pic of him up yet but for you I will. Sounds like you've already made up you mind I just love, as everyone, to share my fish.

christofrontosa

by christofrontosa

my favs are the tangs. i think all of us addicts find are niche. glad to hear you found some babies. i love to watch them grow. i have some geophagus steindachnari that i got as babes and they are growing rapidly. plus my multis just had babies! i have yet to try the malawais,but with 8 tanks up already i think i am maxed. Hmmmm. i do have 3 empty tanks in the basement. what to do?

Kingys_dog

by Kingys_dog

Fill em.... lol i only have the one big one and a 20gal fry tank i would love more but its running costs and space same problem most ppl have.
i love babys think its great watching them develop and battle for who will be the boss i got 4 yel labs only maybe 1 inch big but looking at belly colour and correct me if im wrong but i think the caudial fin and i have 1 male and 3 female which would be perfect as they were chose from a tank of maybe 40 lol all the best with your babes chris.

Thank you all so much for your help
mike

Kingys_dog

by Kingys_dog

http://www.youtube.com/user/Kingy5476?feature=mhum

This was my fishes if you fancy watching will upload pics of new diy background and babys soon

Kingys_dog

by Kingys_dog

christofrontosa

by christofrontosa

thanks. i checked the video. i see a brichardi from tanganyika in your tank. good lookin fish!

Kingys_dog

by Kingys_dog

hi everyone i have new fishes now if you could help with identifying them

yasherkoach

by yasherkoach

can you upload some pics?

Kingys_dog

by Kingys_dog

think its a kenyi

Kingys_dog

by Kingys_dog

the pics wont load