hustling corals...

22 posts • Page 1 of 3

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

gumbii

hustling corals...

by gumbii

http://www.reefdiscussion.com/forums/sh ... hp?t=10691

and http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/fo ... 92260.html

if you're local i'm willing to meet up... but no shipping... unless it's thru buyer's expense and not anything sensetive... that, and i don't know how to ship... lol...

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

wow man ....................your loaded up - - -wish you were closer damn

Boss

gumbii

by gumbii

lol... it's not my stuff though... i'm trying to help a fellow reefer out... everything else in the tank is mine... sheesh... i have frags on my montipora cap... that's the most ballingest frag rack evAr!!!!!...

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

sweet - - -if you get brave and want to ship across the country - - -id be interested in some acons

gumbii

by gumbii

i wouldn't trust my shipping skills... srsly... that and they aren't mine... i hate acans... i don't own any acans...

anyways... once i start farming corals i am going to get some decent acan colonies and frag them out... i'll let you know if i feel like shipping...

fihsboy

by fihsboy

I would buy a good amount of your stuff if you were willing to ship, some nice pieces there.

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

Umm, Damn..Thats what its all about right there..Nothing like having a few grand in frags laying around..Gumbii I read that Damp shipping is about bullet proof+ its cheaper.

gumbii

by gumbii

damp shipping...?

the thing is that we're trying to sell this stuff fast... so cash is needed... and we don't have a paypal account...

i'm down to ship you guys polyps... i've gotten polyps shipped in shop towels before.. is that what you mean as damp shipping...?

gumbii

by gumbii

everyone is asking about the mystic grape favia...
the bright green thing in this pic...
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v317/ ... rmelon.jpg

i just got him from jason fox at RAP...

there aren't any expo's, frag swaps or reef-a-palooza's in your guys' neighborhood...?

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

LMAO - - -im lucky if i can get a friggin clown fish ordered in alive at my LFS bud

reef-a-palooza would put people here in an insane assylum - -their minds would explode

im gonna try to get into town today to buy a frag of zoas frommy lfs thats shes had for about 2 months - - -other than that she has maybe 3 mushrooms in there and thats her coral stock completely

its very sad in this area man

Boss

hustling corals...

22 posts • Page 1 of 3