Can someone please explain to me how this fish died?

38 posts • Page 2 of 4

Discuss all topics related to freshwater and planted tanks.

freshwaterpleco

by freshwaterpleco

maybe it just died. All fish die

freshwaterpleco

by freshwaterpleco

Plecos are great fish and they can manage a little salt. Try feeding them cucumbers. They might be in a to small enviroment. What kind of pleco is it. Did it get along with the fish in the tank. Were you feeding it the right amount of food. There can be a lot of symptoms to diseases that you didn't know about.

Is any other bottom feeders eating there food. Try to pay more attention to diseases.

freshwaterpleco

by freshwaterpleco

I'm sorry about the dead fish. I'm trying to cut down on my stupidness

darkruby

by darkruby

Hey, did you add any chemiclas to the water before he died? Plecos are not scaled fish and so they are very sensitive to any chemicals added to the tank.
Just wanted to help

celticwraith

by celticwraith

I have had the odd fish die for no apparent reason, all water parameters in my tank are great. I just had one of my Siamese algae eaters die, all my other fish were fine and he was not being bothered by other fish, it was a complete mystery to why he died I just keep a close on the tank to make sure none of the other fish are showing signs of illness. As for the salt, I had a pleco for a long time and I use salt in my tank. I had to take him to the local fish store and give him to them, he had out grown the tank I had and they sold him shortly after that.

freshwaterpleco

by freshwaterpleco

celtic we don't care about your fish

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

nice freakwaterfako strikes again with all his infinite wisdom and his dedication to tact LMFAO !!!!

spongebob4460

by spongebob4460

(sighs)... im gettin tired of your insults freshwaterpleco... this isnt yahoo chat, please give the other users some respect in here, theres no need for your insults, it only makes people dislike you.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

bad thing is he turned right around and asked Celtic a question in the "members needed" post and celtic apparently han't seen this one and is answering him politely and like a human should respond ...Sad pleco sad

spongebob4460

by spongebob4460

i think that was mr hyde in the other thread ... we got dr jekkyl in this one

Can someone please explain to me how this fish died?

38 posts • Page 2 of 4