Should i just dump everything in my 10g and start over?
So i just bought 80$ worth of replica plants after transferring all of my real plants in a 10g i bought for my betta and loved the way it looks! the problem is that its been 3 weeks since then and the 55g looks so much better than the 10g and they r basically right next to each other! so a thought just occurred to me! i just got paid and want to do something to the 10g since all there is in the tank now are live plants and ugly looking sand. would it be worth it if?...
I buy- Tahitian Moon Sand - Black 20lb
- Ditch all of the real plants or even put them aside (they are all either slim or small)
- Find a center piece or something along the lines of Texas Holey Rock of ebay (they look great but i cant buy them because of the pH)
- get a better light since i have some glo-lights in there as well and that with the black sand will make the glo-lights shine!
picture- 55g is the one with driftwood (obviously)
what do you think??!!
Should i just dump everything in my 10g and start fresh??!!
Discuss all topics related to freshwater and planted tanks.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:27 pm
- Posts: 625
- Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:37 pm