2 days ago i said goodbye

8 posts

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

lionlord3502

by lionlord3502

my main tank hit 96. both my one lion and my beta are dead at the age of 6 years. so far i have lost my entire nano tank wiped out. i have lost 3 corals one that is going to make pimp cry. he will know that one. i will send out a worning to all thos with not pets but kids in there tanks watch your tank temps closly. im at over 600$ in losses so far and counting.

peterkarig

by peterkarig

Yikes! This is one of the reasons I stay in the fresh water. Sorry to hear of your loss.

I have super trained cats. They're not allowed on the train set or most of my tanks. They won't even jump up on these areas when I'm not home.

I am super affectionate and loving 99.9% of the time, but if they break the few rules I have I let them know with immediate results. They are not afraid of me at all because I am very clear and very quick at indicating what is off limits.

My son turned out great too. I recognised the difference between a manipulative cry and a sincere cry when he was only a baby, and I have no problems with him now (he's now 10). He took an expensive R/C copter apart and couldn't get it back together recently and his only punishment was the humiliation he felt when the R/C guy commented about the screws that were stripped out to hell. He learned his lesson, and I needed to tell him that I did the same thing when I was a kid. He just doesn't stop asking questions and talking, and that's OK with me.

I'm assuming the temp went up because of the kids?

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

christ man that makes me wanna cry, ive shown a lot of non aquarists pics of your monster lions as examples of what can be done in this hobby...........so very sorry for the lose bud

Al

puffedupseagull

by puffedupseagull

Lionlord I FEEL YOUR PAIN MAN

I had a heater explode about a week or two ago, and lost over a THOUSAND BUCKS worth in minutes.

lionlord3502

by lionlord3502

no when i refered to my kids i ment my lions. thos fish were my children. and it wasent the fact of how much in money i lost i have been in this hobby (or rather crack adiction) for to long that i couldent tell you how much i have lost. it was the sentimentol fact thoselions were my kids i can say i loved them. when i got them thay were about 3 inches long just babys. and the beta was the same as my lions.

R.I.P ---leo 2003-2009
R.I.P--- gemini 2004-2009
R.I.P--- speckels 2003-2009

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

That sucks sorry about the fish..And as far as the coral goes..You Suck.

When you going to start stocking your tank again ?

CedricAndCandy7566

by CedricAndCandy7566

Hey lionlord...gee that really sux hey...sorry to hear...

lionlord3502

by lionlord3502

as far as restacking i dont knoe i still have all my zoos and my 3 toud stules. but have no idea when or what im going to put in it.

8 posts