refuge or frag rack?

35 posts • Page 3 of 4

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

looks like eveyone has pics of their clownfish as their main pic.... guess ill have to do the same sometime......... better not get any color remarks either! jus cuz ill have the only ( pardon my french) "nigger" fish to say....... btw bought 7 frags today for 3.33 ea. 2 mushrooms, 4 zoos and another clove polyp....

fihsboy

by fihsboy

damn buddy, thats a good deal

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

LMAO,Your a texan, we already know how you feel about color=)

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

haha and what are you gunna do about it! Texas happens to have the largest percentile of armed forces in the military..... but i must say that im pretty leanient (sp?), the breaker comes in when people commonly referred to as "gangstas or ghettos , or beaners " come into hte picture... theyre the ones that use our tax dollars to but cheetos and dr.pepper instead of bread and milk........

jweb

by jweb

or trade their food stamps for beer and drugs. haha. 1st or 15th, lol.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

So wheres the pics blue! :)

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

dude the frags are so small that idk if my camera can focus on them............ haha ill give it a shot....... and this is my first attempt at using an epoxy stick to keep corals stuck to rocks and it didnt turn out so well...... its pretty damn hard to use.......

fihsboy

by fihsboy

did you use two part? just gotta form it in a rock looking form, stick in your coral......*hard corals only*.....and let it harden. If you have softies you should use string or fishing line. It will take onto the rock or frag plug within a few days. :)

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

ya it has green on the outside and white in the middle and im guessing the two agents react with each other so i molded it all together like the instructions said, i took a rock out, dried off the spot that needs to b dry, dried off the part of the rock that the coral is on, and put it together, let it sit for about a minute out of water than put it in water and it just falls off. On others i did hte same but only took out the coral part so i didnt have to pull a huge rock out, let the puddy sit for a little while on the coral and then put it int he water and pushed it onto a rock and it fell off....... personally i think it sucks, its so hard to get it to stay in hte first place.........

fihsboy

by fihsboy

lol. Welllllllll hmm. When I use it, I leave everything in the water. Mold it to hold it in the water and let it set in there, it will cure faster. BTW.......I hate that it makes your water smell like pee

refuge or frag rack?

35 posts • Page 3 of 4